Lost Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Begin your legend and travel through many places as either a cat, dog, or wolf. Every animal has a story. Every animal has a destiny. Start yours today.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Wolfquest is bais

Go down 
+5
Jasmin
JuneBug
BlackFang
Fenris
Elizabeth
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Elizabeth
Staying Strong
Staying Strong
Elizabeth

Number of posts : 1106
Location : A silver tear runs down my face, catching the precious light of the Milky Way, as it fades away.
Registration date : 2007-12-18

Wolfquest is bais Empty
PostSubject: Wolfquest is bais   Wolfquest is bais I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 04, 2008 1:37 pm

ANd I hate it. I was banned from it, and I know it wasnt because I was swearing a bit, it was because I had conservitive points, like hunters arent bad, a wolf tried to hunt my cousin, wolves can do wrong, and global warming is not happening. Evil or Very Mad

By the way, the game sucks anyway. It could of had so much more, but they were to lazy.
Back to top Go down
Fenris
Pack Leader
Pack Leader
Fenris

Number of posts : 1739
Registration date : 2007-12-25

Wolfquest is bais Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wolfquest is bais   Wolfquest is bais I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 04, 2008 2:13 pm

I know you was banned, sorry tried to talk reason into the others but failed in doing so. Sad

Tell the polar bear global warming isnt happenning
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth
Staying Strong
Staying Strong
Elizabeth

Location : A silver tear runs down my face, catching the precious light of the Milky Way, as it fades away.

Wolfquest is bais Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wolfquest is bais   Wolfquest is bais I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 04, 2008 2:52 pm

Its a scheme. I did research. 25 years ago, it was global cooling for the exact same reasons, from the same liberal party. Also, to take the world temperature, you have to take the temp from every place on the globe, but suddenly they werent taking temperature from Russia, which is one of the coldest places in the world so of course the average will seem higher!

Also, the same people who "proved" it, were pediatricians, (The easiest medical feild, child doctor) and aso said that peguins are losing there nesting grounds on the ice and they eat krill. Rolling Eyes

I know Blindseer is rejoicing Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
Fenris
Pack Leader
Pack Leader
Fenris

Wolfquest is bais Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wolfquest is bais   Wolfquest is bais I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 04, 2008 2:56 pm

So if it is all your saying is true. What about the deaths of polar bears and such?
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth
Staying Strong
Staying Strong
Elizabeth

Wolfquest is bais Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wolfquest is bais   Wolfquest is bais I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 04, 2008 3:05 pm

Can you prove any polar bears died because of drowning? The earth IS warming, but its the cycle, the Earth does change a bit from time to time. It'l be cooling oon. Its at the appex.

Oh, did I mention only 2% of green house gases made is man made?
Back to top Go down
Fenris
Pack Leader
Pack Leader
Fenris

Wolfquest is bais Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wolfquest is bais   Wolfquest is bais I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 04, 2008 3:16 pm

Whether humans are responsible for some, most, or all of the current warming trend in the Arctic, there is no proposal on the table that would actually prevent continued warming or reverse present trends. Because no one is really interesting in listening to the facts!

The sea ice made up the artic and global warming is melting them, causing rising water. Polar bears hunt in the ocean most of the time in summer. The winter in the artic is beoming more and more like summer. There is now nearly one way to hunt for them, its to swim for seal. The polars bear are swimming to much to find food that is hard to find in such water, and they have to catch it. Eventully the bears are waring out and then drowning. Floating bodies of bears have been found with water in there lungs. Is that not enough? The polar bear hunts it favoutie food 'seal' on sea ice. As global warming is melting the sea ice. The seals are forced to leave and the bears try to follow. Ending in only death.
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth
Staying Strong
Staying Strong
Elizabeth

Wolfquest is bais Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wolfquest is bais   Wolfquest is bais I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 04, 2008 7:49 pm

Where did you get this? Algore?
Back to top Go down
BlackFang
Guard
BlackFang

Number of posts : 471

Wolfquest is bais Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wolfquest is bais   Wolfquest is bais I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 04, 2008 7:51 pm

OK hold it. I don't think Kodiak would appreciate you guys turning her site into a political battleground. Perhaps you guys could continue this in private messaging?
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth
Staying Strong
Staying Strong
Elizabeth

Wolfquest is bais Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wolfquest is bais   Wolfquest is bais I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 04, 2008 9:48 pm

True, but its almost resolved. DOnt worry
Back to top Go down
JuneBug
Guard
JuneBug

Number of posts : 782
Location : Waiting in silence for somthing but I can't tell you what...
Registration date : 2008-02-15

Wolfquest is bais Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wolfquest is bais   Wolfquest is bais I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 05, 2008 6:39 am

I'm sorry but it you do could you maybe send me any facts that you find. I love this kind of stuf.
Back to top Go down
http://origanalwarriorcats.forumotion.net/forum.htm
Jasmin
Running Soul
Jasmin

Number of posts : 276
Registration date : 2008-02-12

Wolfquest is bais Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wolfquest is bais   Wolfquest is bais I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 07, 2008 8:56 pm

YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!PEOPLE WHO ACTUALLY AGREE WITH ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!GLOBAL WARMING IS A COMPLETE SCAM TO SCARE PEOPLE INTO GIVING SCIENTISTS MORE MONEY FOR EQUIPTMENT!!!!!!!COME ON YOU KNOW I'M DEAD RIGHT!!!!!!!!!LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
http://songofthewolves.sosblog.com
Jasmin
Running Soul
Jasmin

Wolfquest is bais Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wolfquest is bais   Wolfquest is bais I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 07, 2008 9:01 pm

BllackFang wrote:
Where did you get this? Algore?
YAY I'M GOING TO TAKE A GUESS YOU ARE A REPUBLICAN TOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!My dad is sssssssssoooooooo political that when I was little he taught me "Algor's icky!" LOL!!!!I'm still political and all this stuff about Bush being bad is B.S.!!!!!!!!REPUBLICANS RULE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Fenris
Pack Leader
Pack Leader
Fenris

Wolfquest is bais Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wolfquest is bais   Wolfquest is bais I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 08, 2008 4:53 am

i DONT UNDERSTAND WHY YOU ALL THINK GLOBAL WARMING IS A SCAM? I mean look at alll the facts! You all think the sciencetists made up global warming?

Melting glaciers, early snowmelt and severe droughts will cause more dramatic water shortages in the American West.

Rising sea levels will lead to coastal flooding on the Eastern seaboard, in Florida, and in other areas, such as the Gulf of Mexico.

Warmer sea surface temperatures will fuel more intense hurricanes in the southeastern Atlantic and Gulf coasts.

Forests, farms and cities will face troublesome new pests and more mosquito-borne diseases.

Disruption of habitats such as coral reefs and alpine meadows could drive many plant and animal species to extinction.

Did sciencetist make all these up?
Back to top Go down
BlackFang
Guard
BlackFang

Wolfquest is bais Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wolfquest is bais   Wolfquest is bais I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 08, 2008 6:12 am

Okay either continue this somewhere else, such as pm or continue it here. Either way I really want this topic closed. It's very disrespectful to kodiak and it might scare off potential members(or drive off recent ones) so please stop.
thanks
Blackfang ^_^;
Back to top Go down
Fenris
Pack Leader
Pack Leader
Fenris

Wolfquest is bais Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wolfquest is bais   Wolfquest is bais I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 08, 2008 6:21 am

Its really a convosation about global warming. Or a controlled Debate. No need to worry Blackfang.
Its just a topic its not really disrepectful to anyone.
Back to top Go down
BlackFang
Guard
BlackFang

Wolfquest is bais Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wolfquest is bais   Wolfquest is bais I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 08, 2008 6:22 am

Ok, sorry about my reservation earlier, it's just that I've seen an entire site go down because of something like this.
Carry on
Back to top Go down
Ice
Proud of Who You Are
Proud of Who You Are
Ice

Number of posts : 898

Wolfquest is bais Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wolfquest is bais   Wolfquest is bais I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 08, 2008 6:27 am

can sum1 tell me the link to this site? i wanna try it
Back to top Go down
Fenris
Pack Leader
Pack Leader
Fenris

Wolfquest is bais Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wolfquest is bais   Wolfquest is bais I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 08, 2008 6:28 am

Trust me Blackfang. I wont let that happen.

What site do you mean Ice?
Back to top Go down
Ice
Proud of Who You Are
Proud of Who You Are
Ice

Number of posts : 898

Wolfquest is bais Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wolfquest is bais   Wolfquest is bais I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 08, 2008 7:18 am

the one that speaking ski was baned on
Back to top Go down
Jasmin
Running Soul
Jasmin

Wolfquest is bais Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wolfquest is bais   Wolfquest is bais I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 08, 2008 10:25 am

I live in Montana and it's been snowing like heck up here!!And it's only:OH MY!!!!!!40 degrees!And in the summer it always get's up to the 90's so there really is no worry!
Back to top Go down
Fenris
Pack Leader
Pack Leader
Fenris

Wolfquest is bais Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wolfquest is bais   Wolfquest is bais I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 08, 2008 10:54 am

Ice just search wolfquest on google
Back to top Go down
Jasmin
Running Soul
Jasmin

Wolfquest is bais Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wolfquest is bais   Wolfquest is bais I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 08, 2008 1:06 pm

I did but it only leads me to a stupid search site!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Mistb0a
Guard
Mistb0a

Number of posts : 4305
Location : Where Light Meets Dark. Where Nothing meets Nutreul.
Registration date : 2008-01-06

Wolfquest is bais Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wolfquest is bais   Wolfquest is bais I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 26, 2008 3:50 am

it is www.wolfquest.com Ice!
Back to top Go down
http://www.shadowofthemist.proboards81.com.com
Kodiak
Pack Leader
Pack Leader
Kodiak

Number of posts : 2415
Registration date : 2007-12-17

Wolfquest is bais Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wolfquest is bais   Wolfquest is bais I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 26, 2008 8:22 am

no it is www.wolfquest.org lol wolfquest.com will just lead you to this tuder site Laughing
Back to top Go down
https://lostxlife.forumotion.com
Elizabeth
Staying Strong
Staying Strong
Elizabeth

Wolfquest is bais Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wolfquest is bais   Wolfquest is bais I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 26, 2008 9:06 pm

Cant think, grueling Academy training.The fricken Captain as drinking!!!! (collapses)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Wolfquest is bais Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wolfquest is bais   Wolfquest is bais I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Wolfquest is bais
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next