Lost Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Begin your legend and travel through many places as either a cat, dog, or wolf. Every animal has a story. Every animal has a destiny. Start yours today.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Hawk Flight

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Oi Matt!
Proud of Who You Are
Proud of Who You Are
Oi Matt!

Number of posts : 650
Location : Blood Gulch Outpost 01. Come in blue command, or red... purple?
Registration date : 2008-08-31

Hawk Flight Empty
PostSubject: Hawk Flight   Hawk Flight I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 13, 2008 6:36 pm

Name: Hawk Flight
Nickname: Chief
Personality: Though young, he has proven many times he is a natural born leader. He is level headed, intellegent and is able to make quick, wise descions on his feet, though he rather think them slowly and thoroughly first. He is very friendly, but dignified and confident. He does not believe in revenge, though it sometimes tempts him. However, if he meets someone that is truly evil and selfishand then threatens his pack, where upon Hawk Flight may possibly become murderous.
History: Hawk Flight was your typical all around guy in his birth pack, liked by all and looked up to. He in fact was the leader of his sibling puppy pack.
He left at the age of two to start a pack of his own like any other wolf, and came across the Windstorm pack. Nowhere else to go and in need of a pack for the upcoming winter, he groveled his way in. The leader accepted him in.
Hawk Flight was completly loyal to the Windstorm leader, and became one of the most trusted, and was next to the beta, when he died of a sudden sickness. The Beta, Wind Guard, took over, but he was a bumbling, prideful, full-of-himself idiot with no command ability but with a lot of intimidating brawn, and often beat Hawk Flight down to make himself look better, because he knew the younger wolf was more capable.
It happened, Wind Guard lead an attack on a healthy bull caribou, and then let them be forced into a corner. Without Hawk Flight's quick intervention and insubordination, the members of the pack may has very well been killed. After the danger was past, Wind Guard attacked Hawk Flight, and Hawk Flight finnally retaliated. He had no intention of killing him, but Hawk FLight was forced to because Windguard refused to retreat and be humilated.
Since then Hawk Flight was leader.
Theme music: Crawling in the Dark
Personal quote: Life is a treasure, we shall gaurd it

Pelt color: Brown
Markings: tan belly and throat with white sock on left foreleg
Eyes: Blue
Scars: A long thin scar down the front of his foreleg, from elbow joint to ankle
Special: None

Tech Spec (GM/leader exempt)
Strength: Medium
Agility: High
Speed: Medium
Endurance: Medium
Intelligence: High
Skill: High

Mate: none
Siblings: pending
Crush: none he's revealing, (erm... a ghost from his past)

Last edited by Hothead Blitzwing on Sun Dec 07, 2008 8:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mistb0a
Guard
Mistb0a

Number of posts : 4305
Location : Where Light Meets Dark. Where Nothing meets Nutreul.
Registration date : 2008-01-06

Hawk Flight Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hawk Flight   Hawk Flight I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 13, 2008 10:00 pm

He looks great!!!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.shadowofthemist.proboards81.com.com
Mistb0a
Guard
Mistb0a

Number of posts : 4305
Location : Where Light Meets Dark. Where Nothing meets Nutreul.
Registration date : 2008-01-06

Hawk Flight Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hawk Flight   Hawk Flight I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 14, 2008 4:14 am

( ( Sry fer double post...) )

Can SilentMist be HawkFlight's bro? I'm thinking of a good story line, since Silent is the opposite of Cheif's personality.
Back to top Go down
http://www.shadowofthemist.proboards81.com.com
Kodiak
Pack Leader
Pack Leader
Kodiak

Number of posts : 2415
Registration date : 2007-12-17

Hawk Flight Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hawk Flight   Hawk Flight I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 14, 2008 5:49 am

I have a question. Is there going to be two packs? Enemy packs I mean.
Back to top Go down
https://lostxlife.forumotion.com
Oi Matt!
Proud of Who You Are
Proud of Who You Are
Oi Matt!

Number of posts : 650
Location : Blood Gulch Outpost 01. Come in blue command, or red... purple?
Registration date : 2008-08-31

Hawk Flight Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hawk Flight   Hawk Flight I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 14, 2008 6:51 am

No, just one
Back to top Go down
Kodiak
Pack Leader
Pack Leader
Kodiak

Number of posts : 2415
Registration date : 2007-12-17

Hawk Flight Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hawk Flight   Hawk Flight I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 14, 2008 1:38 pm

okay, I was just a little confused about that. I shall move this ^.^
Back to top Go down
https://lostxlife.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

Hawk Flight Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hawk Flight   Hawk Flight I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hawk Flight
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Lost Life :: Lost Life Movie :: Approved Characters in the Lost Life Movie-
Jump to: