Lost Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Begin your legend and travel through many places as either a cat, dog, or wolf. Every animal has a story. Every animal has a destiny. Start yours today.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

SilentMist

Go down 
3 posters

Was this fine?
It was great
SilentMist I_vote_lcap0%SilentMist I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
It was nice
SilentMist I_vote_lcap33%SilentMist I_vote_rcap
 33% [ 1 ]
It is okay/
 33% [ 1 ]
It's so-so
 0% [ 0 ]
Bad
 0% [ 0 ]
Horrible.
 0% [ 0 ]
IT'S THE WORST!!!!!!!!!!
 33% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 3

AuthorMessage
Mistb0a
Guard
Mistb0a

Number of posts : 4305
Location : Where Light Meets Dark. Where Nothing meets Nutreul.
Registration date : 2008-01-06

SilentMist Empty
PostSubject: SilentMist   SilentMist I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 13, 2008 9:15 pm

Name:SilentMist

Nickname:Silent, Invisible, Air,

Personality: SilentMist is an experienced warrior, his body scarred through many fights. He will remain loyal to his pack and his mate and will only respect those of a higher rank than him. He respects all rules and will forget his past and his duties. He has a little issues and will snap and bite with no regret if he's in a bad mood. He's a killing machine at night and will go on a killing spree if a luna eclipse happens. He is a little emo wolf and many people misunderstand him but he knows, when he meets the one, she'll understand and soothe all his pains with a glance.

History: Silent's history was not a normal one. His eyes had always glinted with the thrill of the hunt, and it didn't ake long for his birth pack to realize Silent's fighting skills so he became one of the most respected. He was always the strong silent type, and not too sociable. He prefered to stand and sleep away from the pack.
However, when he was two his mother gave birth to another litter, one containing a pup that easily took the pack's awe from him. Hawk Flight. Hawk Flight was a natural born leader, not too brawny, but already shown his leadership skills at six months. He was friendly, fair, intellegent and dignified, only sharing the intellegent and dignified qualities with his older brother. Silent Mist secretly envied how easily the much younger seemed to lead, outwardly trying to put him down yet failing. He gave up at three when Hawk Flight ignored his attacks and treated him with the same amount of respect he held for everyone.
AT three and a half he left his pack to start his own, followed by the two year old Hawk Flight six months later. They never met again until a year later around wintertime. Silent Mist was forced to find a pack or die, and he just happened to stumble upon the Windstorm pack, led by none other by his younger brother. He was accepted.

( (Is tht too sob-ish? I got alittle carried away....Embarassed But i just wanted 2 say he's emo.) )

Theme music: ( (Is it alright if he has 2? ) ) Waking the Demon by Bullet for my Valentine. AND Tears Don't Fall by Bullet for my Valentine.

Personal quote: The sun is as old as the sea. The sea is as old as the sky. The sky is as old as the clouds. The cloud is as old as you are.

Pelt color:Black.

Markings: He has a silver mark, looking like a thunder bolt on his left thigh.

Eyes: Ice Green

Scars: Not many, but not little.

Special: -NOTHING-

Age: 3 Years (For an experienced warrior. Is that fine?)

Mate: Will see.

Siblings: (OPEN)

Crush: Will see,

Strength: High

Endurance:Low

Intelligence : Medium

Agility: Low

Speed: Medium

Skill: High

Last edited by Mistb0a on Tue Dec 09, 2008 7:02 am; edited 9 times in total (Reason for editing : added new things.)
Back to top Go down
http://www.shadowofthemist.proboards81.com.com
Oi Matt!
Proud of Who You Are
Proud of Who You Are
Oi Matt!

Number of posts : 650
Location : Blood Gulch Outpost 01. Come in blue command, or red... purple?
Registration date : 2008-08-31

SilentMist Empty
PostSubject: Re: SilentMist   SilentMist I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 13, 2008 10:38 pm

Um yeah. You need to follow the format
The rank is GM decided
Three years old is young for a wolf. 5 or 6 is better
The tech spec, please use high, medium, low
And Alpha and Beta are reserved for GM's
And no human jewlery without a past history with humans.
And yeah, your allowed to have a emo story, I just dont want a whole lot of them
ANd because he's older, make sure you can make him talk like an adult.

And lol,thats it.
Back to top Go down
Mistb0a
Guard
Mistb0a

SilentMist Empty
PostSubject: Re: SilentMist   SilentMist I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 14, 2008 12:22 am

What GM.... Embarassed

And i edited.
Back to top Go down
Kodiak
Pack Leader
Pack Leader
Kodiak

Number of posts : 2415
Registration date : 2007-12-17

SilentMist Empty
PostSubject: Re: SilentMist   SilentMist I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 14, 2008 5:40 am

A gm is a gamemaster. Basically they control what the weather, prey that comes in, different animals, natural disasters, ect. Me and Star are GMs Smile

And I think it looks okay ^.^

approved obsessed
Back to top Go down
https://lostxlife.forumotion.com
Oi Matt!
Proud of Who You Are
Proud of Who You Are
Oi Matt!

SilentMist Empty
PostSubject: Re: SilentMist   SilentMist I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 14, 2008 10:14 am

You need to change your wolf's age to 5 or 6,
And for the tech spec you need Two high's, 2 lows and 2 mediums like so
Strength: High
Speed: Low
Agility: Low
Endurance: Medium
Intelligence: High
Skill: Medium

And, sorry, no, Silent Mist can't be Hawk Flight's brother. Their history doesnt match up and your wolf is older anways.
Back to top Go down
Mistb0a
Guard
Mistb0a

SilentMist Empty
PostSubject: Re: SilentMist   SilentMist I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 14, 2008 7:26 pm

):. Okay then. Edited by the way.
Back to top Go down
Oi Matt!
Proud of Who You Are
Proud of Who You Are
Oi Matt!

SilentMist Empty
PostSubject: Re: SilentMist   SilentMist I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 15, 2008 10:48 am

If you could change his history around so that he actually admired his younger brother, perhaps we CAN have him as Hawk Flight's bro.

Silent's history was not a normal one. His eyes had always glinted with the thrill of the hunt, and it didn't ake long for his birth pack to realize Silent's fighting skills so he became one of the most respected. He was always the strong silent type, and not too sociable. He prefered to stand and sleep away from the pack.
However, when he was two his mother gave birth to another litter, one containing a pup that easily took the pack's awe from him. Hawk Flight. Hawk Flight was a natural born leader, not too brawny, but already shown his leadership skills at six months. He was friendly, fair, intellegent and dignified, only sharing the intellegent and dignified qualities with his older brother. Silent Mist secretly envied how easily the much younger seemed to lead, outwardly trying to put him down yet failing. He gave up at three when Hawk Flight ignored his attacks and treated him with the same amount of respect he held for everyone.
AT three and a half he left his pack to start his own, followed by the two year old Hawk Flight six months later. They never met again until a year later around wintertime. Silent Mist was forced to find a pack or die, and he just happened to stumble upon the Windstorm pack, led by none other by his younger brother. He was accepted.

(just a thought)
Back to top Go down
Mistb0a
Guard
Mistb0a

SilentMist Empty
PostSubject: Re: SilentMist   SilentMist I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 15, 2008 7:47 pm

(:

Changes!
Back to top Go down
Oi Matt!
Proud of Who You Are
Proud of Who You Are
Oi Matt!

SilentMist Empty
PostSubject: Re: SilentMist   SilentMist I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 15, 2008 8:00 pm

Whats the subplot that you were thinking of Misty?
Back to top Go down
Mistb0a
Guard
Mistb0a

SilentMist Empty
PostSubject: Re: SilentMist   SilentMist I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 17, 2008 3:00 am

I'm not totally sure, but i was thinking we could let the brothers..

frmsh.

that's not goood.....

i'll keep thinking..... cute/angelic
Back to top Go down
Oi Matt!
Proud of Who You Are
Proud of Who You Are
Oi Matt!

SilentMist Empty
PostSubject: Re: SilentMist   SilentMist I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 17, 2008 5:59 am

ok Smile
Back to top Go down
Mistb0a
Guard
Mistb0a

SilentMist Empty
PostSubject: Re: SilentMist   SilentMist I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 18, 2008 4:20 am

do u have any idea?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

SilentMist Empty
PostSubject: Re: SilentMist   SilentMist I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

SilentMist
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Lost Life :: Lost Life Movie :: Approved Characters in the Lost Life Movie-
Jump to: