Lost Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Begin your legend and travel through many places as either a cat, dog, or wolf. Every animal has a story. Every animal has a destiny. Start yours today.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Lost Life Movie: Chapter One

Go down 
+3
Kodiak
Fenris
Oi Matt!
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Fenris
Pack Leader
Pack Leader
Fenris

Number of posts : 1739
Registration date : 2007-12-25

Lost Life Movie: Chapter One - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost Life Movie: Chapter One   Lost Life Movie: Chapter One - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 15, 2008 1:16 pm

Swift moved out of the bushes and onto the field. He watched the pack attack the buck. They seemed to have taken care of it. He watched the remaning herd run off into the forest. He padded closer to the pack and watch the half die elk and the pack.
Back to top Go down
Kodiak
Pack Leader
Pack Leader
Kodiak

Number of posts : 2415
Registration date : 2007-12-17

PostSubject: Re: Lost Life Movie: Chapter One   Lost Life Movie: Chapter One - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 15, 2008 1:45 pm

Promise raked her claws down the elk's side, then backed off again to wait for another opening. light watched carefully, picking up a few moves.
Back to top Go down
https://lostxlife.forumotion.com
Mistb0a
Guard
Mistb0a

Number of posts : 4305
Location : Where Light Meets Dark. Where Nothing meets Nutreul.
Registration date : 2008-01-06

PostSubject: Re: Lost Life Movie: Chapter One   Lost Life Movie: Chapter One - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 16, 2008 2:09 am

SilentMist cleared off, nodding his thanks to Sillouette. He looked on at Ice, waiting to sink his teeth into fresh, dead elk. If he had sweat glands he'd be soaked, but instead he panted.
Back to top Go down
http://www.shadowofthemist.proboards81.com.com
Ice
Proud of Who You Are
Proud of Who You Are
Ice

Number of posts : 898
Registration date : 2008-02-12

PostSubject: Re: Lost Life Movie: Chapter One   Lost Life Movie: Chapter One - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 16, 2008 3:53 pm

(sum1 deleted my post?)
Back to top Go down
Oi Matt!
Proud of Who You Are
Proud of Who You Are
Oi Matt!

Number of posts : 650
Location : Blood Gulch Outpost 01. Come in blue command, or red... purple?
Registration date : 2008-08-31

PostSubject: Re: Lost Life Movie: Chapter One   Lost Life Movie: Chapter One - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 16, 2008 6:29 pm

Silhouette pounced onto the elk's neck when he let go, forcing the elk's head dow the elk n so Hawk Flight could get a better grip, but at the same time the elk kicked out at Taz as he wet around the back. A heel hit Taz shoulder, sending him sprawling to the ground with a loud yelp in pain. But with Silhoutte's 'help' of pushing him lower than he intended, he went downn. If the elk hadn't had antlers, his head wouldn't have been caught as he fell forwards and his neck wouldn't have broke with a loud crack. His body fell limp imeaditly.
Hawk Flight just happened to manage to jump out of the way before the elk fell on him. He froze, almost unable to believe how easily this elk was killed, and it wasn't even by tooth and claw.
Fallen off as the elk had fallen, Silhouette walked a little far from kill, waiting for his leader to eat first.
Back to top Go down
Ice
Proud of Who You Are
Proud of Who You Are
Ice

PostSubject: Re: Lost Life Movie: Chapter One   Lost Life Movie: Chapter One - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 16, 2008 6:32 pm

taz fell to the ground with a thund. he felt pain on his left shoulder.. he lyed down panted trying to catch his breath from running so much and trying to ease the pain.
Back to top Go down
Oi Matt!
Proud of Who You Are
Proud of Who You Are
Oi Matt!

PostSubject: Re: Lost Life Movie: Chapter One   Lost Life Movie: Chapter One - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 16, 2008 8:39 pm

Hawk Flight immeaditly went to Taz's side, causing Silhouette to realize someone in the pack who's down.
"You alright, man?" he said.
"Will you be alright, Taz?" Hawk Flight asked, sniffing his subordinates shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Ice
Proud of Who You Are
Proud of Who You Are
Ice

PostSubject: Re: Lost Life Movie: Chapter One   Lost Life Movie: Chapter One - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 17, 2008 4:49 am

taz nodded looking at his worried friends. "ill be ok, i wont die but it does hurt" replied taz
Back to top Go down
Mistb0a
Guard
Mistb0a

Number of posts : 4305
Location : Where Light Meets Dark. Where Nothing meets Nutreul.
Registration date : 2008-01-06

PostSubject: Re: Lost Life Movie: Chapter One   Lost Life Movie: Chapter One - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 17, 2008 5:34 am

SilentMist smiled and nodded. He turned away, looking at the elk.
Back to top Go down
http://www.shadowofthemist.proboards81.com.com
Kodiak
Pack Leader
Pack Leader
Kodiak

Number of posts : 2415
Registration date : 2007-12-17

PostSubject: Re: Lost Life Movie: Chapter One   Lost Life Movie: Chapter One - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 17, 2008 5:40 am

Promise was about to ask if Taz was okay, but it looekd like the others had it covered. She sat down beside Light, waiting for Hawk flight to eat. Light started walking towards the kill to eat. Promise rolled her eyes and grabbed her scruff. She dragged her backwards and made her fall on her back. Light yelped, then looked at Promise, annoyed. Promise grinned. "The leader always eats first. You always forget." Promise growled.
Back to top Go down
https://lostxlife.forumotion.com
Oi Matt!
Proud of Who You Are
Proud of Who You Are
Oi Matt!

PostSubject: Re: Lost Life Movie: Chapter One   Lost Life Movie: Chapter One - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 17, 2008 1:54 pm

hawk Flight nodded and walked over to the kill. Ripping throough the elk's side and crunching through the ribs he nosed though the meats to take hold of the heart. He slid it out with a jerk and ate the tough but nutrient rich meat. Afterwards he ripped open the belly to eat the most delectable and healthiest part of a kill, the liver.
He felt his energy regenerate rapidly from the soft meat rich with iron and protien.
After eatign the organs, he allowed the others to eat with him, including a new hunter, Light, for her great use of her "strength."

After the wolves ate their fill, the left behind a partial kill and walked away to a comfortable knoll nearby to sleep. While most of the wolves did so to digest the meat thoroughly, Orion had trouble getting to sleep.

(Move to chapter Two)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lost Life Movie: Chapter One   Lost Life Movie: Chapter One - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lost Life Movie: Chapter One
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3