Lost Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Begin your legend and travel through many places as either a cat, dog, or wolf. Every animal has a story. Every animal has a destiny. Start yours today.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Lost Life Movie: Chapter Two

Go down 
+2
Kodiak
Oi Matt!
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Oi Matt!
Proud of Who You Are
Proud of Who You Are
Oi Matt!

Number of posts : 650
Location : Blood Gulch Outpost 01. Come in blue command, or red... purple?
Registration date : 2008-08-31

Lost Life Movie: Chapter Two - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost Life Movie: Chapter Two   Lost Life Movie: Chapter Two - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 20, 2008 10:30 pm

The alien was knocked down, sending Free Promise's and Moonset's limp bodies sprawling, waking them up to the absolute edge of consciousness. Light tried to rip at the man's face, but only caught the hand he was trying to protect himself with. She bit deeply into his hand and ripped it open.
The man yelled in a deep voice, his free hand pulled a double bladed dagger from his belt and thrust it deep into her belly. Blood already streamed down the handle and his hand as one blade ripped through the lung diaghram, hindering her ability to breath as well as she died.
Back to top Go down
Ice
Proud of Who You Are
Proud of Who You Are
Ice

Number of posts : 898
Registration date : 2008-02-12

PostSubject: Re: Lost Life Movie: Chapter Two   Lost Life Movie: Chapter Two - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 21, 2008 6:27 am

Ice felt rage inside of him. how DARE these things do this to them. who do they think they are? he would bite off there faces if it was up to him but he felt weak and couldnt move.
Back to top Go down
Oi Matt!
Proud of Who You Are
Proud of Who You Are
Oi Matt!

PostSubject: Re: Lost Life Movie: Chapter Two   Lost Life Movie: Chapter Two - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 21, 2008 8:04 am

The wolves who were not Moonset, Light or Free Promise were lifted up by the platform with their carriers away from the world they knew. One last injection was administered thyat droppedd everyone stone cold unconscious.
Hawk Flight and Silhouette dropped from the sliver of consciousness they had left.

The man that Light attacked thrustthed the blades even deeper into her belly.
Back to top Go down
Kodiak
Pack Leader
Pack Leader
Kodiak

Number of posts : 2415
Registration date : 2007-12-17

PostSubject: Re: Lost Life Movie: Chapter Two   Lost Life Movie: Chapter Two - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 21, 2008 10:53 am

Promsie gasped, pain clawing at her heart. "Light!" Promise shouted, her voice broken and paniced. Rage and sadness rushed through her. But she was injected to quickly for her to attack. "Light..." She murmered sadly, then went into a troubled, sad sleep.

Light was panicing. She tried to breathe, but nothing could come. She pulled away from the murderous creature, only to stumble and fall a little ways away. Light tried to yelp, but nothign could come out. Her body was screaming for air, but she couldn't get anything. Promise's deeply distressed shout was only a hum in the backround as everything spun around Light. She dug her claws into the ground, and her back legs scraped at the earth in panic. She wanted to scream, to let all her fear and pain out, but nothing happened.
Back to top Go down
https://lostxlife.forumotion.com
Oi Matt!
Proud of Who You Are
Proud of Who You Are
Oi Matt!

PostSubject: Re: Lost Life Movie: Chapter Two   Lost Life Movie: Chapter Two - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 21, 2008 11:25 am

The man stood, shaking the blood, his and the wolf's, off his hand. He knelt by the dying wolf, placing a hand on her head softly.
You shouldn't have attacked me
The leader knocked him out of the way, They do not know Feliginn law! They are from a different planet!
The last of Light was fading away. Going, going...
Back to top Go down
Kodiak
Pack Leader
Pack Leader
Kodiak

PostSubject: Re: Lost Life Movie: Chapter Two   Lost Life Movie: Chapter Two - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 21, 2008 1:58 pm

Light felt herself go weak, and her struggling was starting to fade. Everything became only a deeper hum and a blurry blob. She closed er eyes, deciding to just take a nap........

(She's dead, not napping Lol XD)
Back to top Go down
Oi Matt!
Proud of Who You Are
Proud of Who You Are
Oi Matt!

PostSubject: Re: Lost Life Movie: Chapter Two   Lost Life Movie: Chapter Two - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2008 10:42 pm

The leader growled, take the body to the ship then. At least we'll have an excuse for examining these things on the inside.
The man nodded and picked up Moonset and Free Promise, while the lleader, after stroking Light's body once he hoisted her up and carried the lifeless body into the ship.

The next thing Hawk Flight remembered was waking up on a table with wires patched to his body with a sticky goo like substance. He was too weak to do anything but open his blue eyes blearily. His pack was in small cubical cages (made of transparent aluminum which could hold 5000 cubic meters of water with 1 inch thickness) stacked against the bulkhead in front of his field of view. His packmates were just waking up.

Silhouette groaned as he opened his eyes, "Thats some strong shit," he groaned.
Back to top Go down
dragonzdaughter
Guard
dragonzdaughter

Number of posts : 3490
Registration date : 2008-03-21

PostSubject: Re: Lost Life Movie: Chapter Two   Lost Life Movie: Chapter Two - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 24, 2008 3:41 am

Hol=wling dazeldy opened his eyes. "Where-Where are we?" He managed to choke out. His insides were twiting in fear. He looked at all his packmates, looking if they were alright, but his vision was too blurry for him to make out any shapes.
Back to top Go down
Fenris
Pack Leader
Pack Leader
Fenris

Number of posts : 1739
Registration date : 2007-12-25

PostSubject: Re: Lost Life Movie: Chapter Two   Lost Life Movie: Chapter Two - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 24, 2008 5:51 am

SwftTyro groaned his body ached. His sight was blurry and he stood on shaky paws. He shook his head so he could see properly. He saw the box that held him and he growled. SwiftTyro saw HawkFlight on the table. "What is this?" He asked violently.
Back to top Go down
Kodiak
Pack Leader
Pack Leader
Kodiak

PostSubject: Re: Lost Life Movie: Chapter Two   Lost Life Movie: Chapter Two - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 24, 2008 12:21 pm

Promise whimpered qiuetly as she woke up, the clip of Light being stabbed brutally by the being kept replaying in her head. Promise looked around, trying to see if Light had survived, though she already knew the answer. She did not see her anywhere. Promise turned her body so that her back was to the rest of them, and stayed qiuet. She's dead.
Back to top Go down
Oi Matt!
Proud of Who You Are
Proud of Who You Are
Oi Matt!

PostSubject: Re: Lost Life Movie: Chapter Two   Lost Life Movie: Chapter Two - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 24, 2008 4:45 pm

Hawk Flight suddenly went cold as he felt a hand on him, not wolf, but familiar, the same one that injected him.
"Keep cool, Chief," Silhouette warned.
The hand moved up to his head, prompting Hawk Flight to snarl. The thing said nothing he could understand and lifted the hand of him.
Hawk Flight tried to stand, but could barely move his paw let alone his legs. He wished he could just sleep but his insticts were telling him to find a way to escape.
Suddenly a jolt of something surged through his body, almost like adreniline but not quite. He became energized, ready to fight or flee but seconds afterwards he became weak and shaky, his breath coming out in gasps.
The beings made their strange noises again, and after about a minute of repeating, he was shocked in his thigh. He whined as it set his nerves on fire.
Please just respond

Silhouette watched this, accessing his memories of creatures who walked like this. He had seen something close to this on that television back when he lived with his owner. The humans say something to another who was restrained in someway, and when they don't respond, or not correctly, they hurt it in someway.
Back to top Go down
dragonzdaughter
Guard
dragonzdaughter

PostSubject: Re: Lost Life Movie: Chapter Two   Lost Life Movie: Chapter Two - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 25, 2008 2:04 am

Howling's eyes were wide with terror. He watched silently, praying everything would be okay... He closed his eyes, not wanting to see any more of this, but the horrible pictures of their capture were still playing in his mind.
Back to top Go down
Fenris
Pack Leader
Pack Leader
Fenris

PostSubject: Re: Lost Life Movie: Chapter Two   Lost Life Movie: Chapter Two - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 25, 2008 4:02 am

SwiftTyro curled around himself. He was fast asleep unknowning to what was happening around him.

Last edited by Fenris on Sat Dec 27, 2008 5:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kodiak
Pack Leader
Pack Leader
Kodiak

PostSubject: Re: Lost Life Movie: Chapter Two   Lost Life Movie: Chapter Two - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 25, 2008 10:26 am

Promise kept her eyes shut, her back still facing the others. First, deep, deep sadness went through her. Then, rage. Blood thirsty rage. She felt the blood pulse through her, adreniline pumping. She whirled around, bulking up twice her size. She snarled her horrifying snarl, her eyes clearly showing the want of the beings flesh in her jaws. She bared her sharp teeth, and kept snarling.
Back to top Go down
dragonzdaughter
Guard
dragonzdaughter

PostSubject: Re: Lost Life Movie: Chapter Two   Lost Life Movie: Chapter Two - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 25, 2008 8:52 pm

Howling's eyes were wide with surprise. He had never ever seen Promise like that before. He looked around, just to make sure everyone was there, but he still felt like someone was missing.
Back to top Go down
Mistb0a
Guard
Mistb0a

Number of posts : 4305
Location : Where Light Meets Dark. Where Nothing meets Nutreul.
Registration date : 2008-01-06

PostSubject: Re: Lost Life Movie: Chapter Two   Lost Life Movie: Chapter Two - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 08, 2009 12:13 am

SilentMist woke, but he immediatly snapped into action, unused to the immobility the wires provided. He snapped and snarled and growled and he twisted uncontrollably.
Back to top Go down
http://www.shadowofthemist.proboards81.com.com
dragonzdaughter
Guard
dragonzdaughter

PostSubject: Re: Lost Life Movie: Chapter Two   Lost Life Movie: Chapter Two - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 13, 2009 4:54 am

Howling looked sharply to his left, seeing Mist twisting uncontrollably. He tried to make signs for Mist to stop, but they were hardly noticeable, since he was still so exhausted.
Back to top Go down
Oi Matt!
Proud of Who You Are
Proud of Who You Are
Oi Matt!

PostSubject: Re: Lost Life Movie: Chapter Two   Lost Life Movie: Chapter Two - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 26, 2009 9:41 am

Silhouette pressed himself against the cage, hoping his voice would be carried out to his pack leader. "Chief! They're trying to make you say somethin'. I dunno what, but say something."
Hawk Flight shivered at the drug flowing within his blood, but heard Silhouette's instructions. He flinched as the being with the "shocker" came closer and began to bark wildly.
"What do you want? What? Why have you brought us here?"
His barks ended in a howl.
"Where's Light? What have you done with her?"

The beings looked at each other, confused. They said something in some odd voice, then played with a device in their hand, all interjecting something in tongue that made no sense to the wolf. Not even their body language could give him the vaugest clue what was going on."
Back to top Go down
Fenris
Pack Leader
Pack Leader
Fenris

PostSubject: Re: Lost Life Movie: Chapter Two   Lost Life Movie: Chapter Two - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 26, 2009 11:55 am

Tyro's fur pushed through the bars as awoke. Feeling strange after the sleep he managed to turn around in the small cage. His careful eyes search the enviroment. His hackles raised in fear of the unknowning he spoke trying to hide his shakey voice. "Can i have a bigger cage maybe...No? Maybe?..didnt think so." He rested his on his paws.
Back to top Go down
Oi Matt!
Proud of Who You Are
Proud of Who You Are
Oi Matt!

PostSubject: Re: Lost Life Movie: Chapter Two   Lost Life Movie: Chapter Two - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 26, 2009 12:02 pm

Suddenly, yet another being came through the doors, holding a odd cyldrical device.
"Kerag. I need to speak with you." it said, directed towards the tallest.

What is it?

These... anscestors. They're not sentient. They're just... animals. And according to the scans, they are at the height of their evolution.

"Kerag" looked around towards his crew member. Are you saying...

We wasted an entire trip, yes. Said the newcomer activating a the device. A large as life 3d image of Light appeared, along with organs all around her. The scientist indicated to the brain.
Back to top Go down
Fenris
Pack Leader
Pack Leader
Fenris

PostSubject: Re: Lost Life Movie: Chapter Two   Lost Life Movie: Chapter Two - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 26, 2009 12:07 pm

Eaglesong hated this. Hearing and not being able to move. The metal cage seemed unbreakable. That was to tooth and claw. He tried to chew the cage but kept catching his gums on the cold metal. He jumped in shock hitting his head on the roof. "Ouch!" He whined.

"Oi! Is there anyone out th..." Eagle peered through at the wierd creatures. He could'nt understand why he couldn't get out. But after banging his face a few tims he realised it didnt matter. Eaglesong barked at them knowning it do anything but sightly making hiself feel more sucure.
Back to top Go down
Mistb0a
Guard
Mistb0a

Number of posts : 4305
Location : Where Light Meets Dark. Where Nothing meets Nutreul.
Registration date : 2008-01-06

PostSubject: Re: Lost Life Movie: Chapter Two   Lost Life Movie: Chapter Two - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 28, 2009 6:10 am

SilentMist twisted and turned. Seeing Light, he gathered all his strength and barked. Pricking his ears, he heard EagleSong barking. He then turned to face the unknown creatures and began ferociously barking. Hoping to somehow indicate he wanted out.
Back to top Go down
http://www.shadowofthemist.proboards81.com.com
Oi Matt!
Proud of Who You Are
Proud of Who You Are
Oi Matt!

PostSubject: Re: Lost Life Movie: Chapter Two   Lost Life Movie: Chapter Two - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2009 7:50 pm

Jolon's eyes widened at the ghostly image of Light. His ears pressed forwards and his head almost cocked in confusion. W...what was going on? Why is Light floating? Why were there organs all about her.
He howled to Light, his position hindering his ability to do so, but not completly.

Akando's head completely tilted at the sight of Light. What the hell?
Back to top Go down
Kodiak
Pack Leader
Pack Leader
Kodiak

PostSubject: Re: Lost Life Movie: Chapter Two   Lost Life Movie: Chapter Two - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 04, 2009 6:14 am

Promise saw Light's body floating, and bloodthirsty rage began to rise up inside oh her. She did a battle howl on her own, and started to body check the cage, attempting to tip it over and attack. "Get the f*uck away from her you stupid prick!" She snarled ferociosly. She was panting in rage, continuing to body check the cage, making it move only slightly, not nearly enough to tip it over. She began both body checkign and biting the cage bars hard, ignoring the pain she felt from both. She just wanted to get Light away from them.
Back to top Go down
Oi Matt!
Proud of Who You Are
Proud of Who You Are
Oi Matt!

PostSubject: Re: Lost Life Movie: Chapter Two   Lost Life Movie: Chapter Two - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 04, 2009 2:32 pm

The creatures turned to the enraged wolves, their own faces showing the one expression Jolon could figure out. Confused. They were confused, then, understanding.
The one holding the cylinder clicked it off, and the hologram disappeared.
Interesting.
You mean predictable.
Jolon's eyes became wide as Light shimmered to nothing. He howled again for her.
Silhouette stood still, his head cocked, still trying to process what just happened.
"Guys! That wasn't her! It was like, a reflection without water!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lost Life Movie: Chapter Two   Lost Life Movie: Chapter Two - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lost Life Movie: Chapter Two
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next