Lost Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Begin your legend and travel through many places as either a cat, dog, or wolf. Every animal has a story. Every animal has a destiny. Start yours today.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Should Light die, or live a little bit longer

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Fenris
Pack Leader
Pack Leader
Fenris

Number of posts : 1739
Registration date : 2007-12-25

Should Light die, or live a little bit longer Empty
PostSubject: Re: Should Light die, or live a little bit longer   Should Light die, or live a little bit longer I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 27, 2008 6:03 pm

OOC: Wait, after reading though again. I don't think that Light should die just right now. This could either be the start of many deaths or the only one. Either way we need it to be a powerfull scene. But this death should be sad, touching and minor. We don't want it to be this big major thing, because we will get panic and we don't want that. The wolves get away from the aliens either being released or escaping. Maybe she is killed then. So Promise is the one most effected by her death and we need to make it sad. But if when they are just being taken away its a bit rushed. And a waste of what could be a really strong part of the film. There isn't a moment for the wolves and the auidence to obsolved what has just happened. In this film we need a genuine minor fall and a major lift.

I think ive confused myself here Razz

I need to write this down before i forget. Light just died. The camera moves backwards under one wolf and over one wolves back, it turns to show a medium close up of Free promise. Her face is shocked and seems lifeless. All the background sounds like the other wolves mutes. (I don't know what the shot is called but when the object ours being free promise. And the background kinda zooms in.) Soft music is playing maybe a soft piano while Free promise looks right into the camera. It changes to Light lying on the floor. Suddenly the voices and sounds in the background become un-muted and lets say Hawkflight is pushing Free promise away. Promise pushes Hawk back and darts for light. Free promise rubs her face in lights bloody fur, while another wolves runs to her trying to drag her away. Seh is screaming no she wants to say goodbye to light she doesnt want to leave her.

Thats all i got up to.
Back to top Go down
dragonzdaughter
Guard
dragonzdaughter

Number of posts : 3490
Registration date : 2008-03-21

PostSubject: Re: Should Light die, or live a little bit longer   Should Light die, or live a little bit longer I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 27, 2008 7:50 pm

*sniff sniff* the last part is soooo sad.... *sniff snif* but its a rly gd idea!!
Back to top Go down
Kodiak
Pack Leader
Pack Leader
Kodiak

Number of posts : 2415
Registration date : 2007-12-17

PostSubject: Re: Should Light die, or live a little bit longer   Should Light die, or live a little bit longer I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 28, 2008 8:47 am

I kind of agree. It annoys the heck out of me when movies in the theaters rush parts that should be slowed down a bit.
Back to top Go down
https://lostxlife.forumotion.com
dragonzdaughter
Guard
dragonzdaughter

Number of posts : 3490
Registration date : 2008-03-21

PostSubject: Re: Should Light die, or live a little bit longer   Should Light die, or live a little bit longer I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 28, 2008 9:22 am

mhm.... and Light's death should be rlly tragic.... not rushed....
Back to top Go down
Mistb0a
Guard
Mistb0a

Number of posts : 4305
Location : Where Light Meets Dark. Where Nothing meets Nutreul.
Registration date : 2008-01-06

PostSubject: Re: Should Light die, or live a little bit longer   Should Light die, or live a little bit longer I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 08, 2009 12:02 am

I agreeeeee!!!!!!!!!1

As u can see: I ISH SEMI-BACK!!!!!!!!!!!! WAHOooOZ
Back to top Go down
http://www.shadowofthemist.proboards81.com.com
Oi Matt!
Proud of Who You Are
Proud of Who You Are
Oi Matt!

Number of posts : 650
Location : Blood Gulch Outpost 01. Come in blue command, or red... purple?
Registration date : 2008-08-31

PostSubject: Re: Should Light die, or live a little bit longer   Should Light die, or live a little bit longer I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 18, 2009 6:31 am

Apparently no one noticed I've been gone for a hella a long time. *sigh* damn, I feel liked

Though tragic death scene IS good, you may want to think of a movie script as an equation. The movie is already very dark, so would a tragic death scene make it go too far down that path, or help it someway? I believe it is more of the former rather than the latter. Has anyone seen "I am Legend" ? (great movie Smile ) It was dark and very sad, and if the director put in MORE elements to provoke tears when he lost his loved ones, it would have either made it cheesy, or just too disturbing to watch. (Take note of scene were Sam died, I was crying so much (this is moi) and it didn't need any special effects. Though, of course Will Smith is a great actor)
If it was a "happier" movie like in "Harry Potter: The Order of the Pheonix" that type of death scene would have definatly fit (though the director didn't do that great of a job on it. Or was that the best of Daniel's attempts?)
So think of the whole plot, (directed to Fenris, Kodiak and Ice) weigh all elements in thy minds, then if you still think a tragic death scene would be good, okay, we'll change it around, but to do that we might have to replay half of chapter two.)
Back to top Go down
Fenris
Pack Leader
Pack Leader
Fenris

Number of posts : 1739
Registration date : 2007-12-25

PostSubject: Re: Should Light die, or live a little bit longer   Should Light die, or live a little bit longer I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 18, 2009 3:18 pm

Im not trying to make the whole film reflect on a single event. But adding that unpredicable scene could add more emotion into the film. Unless another wolf is going to die which would change it completly. The thing im thinking of is that so sudden a whole lifestyle can be changed with one scene. From the whole pack having a good life and everything's going as planned. Onto a tragic loss. But like i said if there is going to be another death then making it less heart tearing. Ive seen the same thing used in other films. It is interesting and exciting. Just trying to think of new idea's. So we can dicuss it more and the progress will be quicker.
Back to top Go down
Oi Matt!
Proud of Who You Are
Proud of Who You Are
Oi Matt!

PostSubject: Re: Should Light die, or live a little bit longer   Should Light die, or live a little bit longer I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2009 5:19 am

Well, you do have a point but then there is always the issue of when. Perhaps we should move this to the plot topic so we can talk about it without revealing anything else
Back to top Go down
Mistb0a
Guard
Mistb0a

PostSubject: Re: Should Light die, or live a little bit longer   Should Light die, or live a little bit longer I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2009 5:27 am

I've been out 4 a long time...

LOL...
Back to top Go down
Oi Matt!
Proud of Who You Are
Proud of Who You Are
Oi Matt!

PostSubject: Re: Should Light die, or live a little bit longer   Should Light die, or live a little bit longer I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 27, 2009 3:45 pm

Should we begin again?
Back to top Go down
Mistb0a
Guard
Mistb0a

PostSubject: Re: Should Light die, or live a little bit longer   Should Light die, or live a little bit longer I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 27, 2009 7:11 pm

I think we should.

OOC: Has anyone noticed Fenris's name turned from green to blue?!
Back to top Go down
Oi Matt!
Proud of Who You Are
Proud of Who You Are
Oi Matt!

PostSubject: Re: Should Light die, or live a little bit longer   Should Light die, or live a little bit longer I_icon_minitimeTue May 26, 2009 9:45 am

OMG, lets just do this effin' thing again, man!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Should Light die, or live a little bit longer   Should Light die, or live a little bit longer I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Should Light die, or live a little bit longer
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Lost Life :: Lost Life Movie :: The movie roleplay-
Jump to: