Lost Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Begin your legend and travel through many places as either a cat, dog, or wolf. Every animal has a story. Every animal has a destiny. Start yours today.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Humidity

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Kodiak
Pack Leader
Pack Leader
Kodiak

Number of posts : 2415
Registration date : 2007-12-17

Humidity Empty
PostSubject: Humidity   Humidity I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 2:45 pm

Topaz lied underneath the overhang, lazy and tired from the heat. It was always brutally hot and humid around here, but today was espiecally both. Topaz rolled onto her back and into a small puddle, attempting to cool herself off. She closed her eyes, not wanted to even look at the sun that snuck through small holes in the overhang.
Back to top Go down
https://lostxlife.forumotion.com
Lupin
Wanderer
Wanderer
Lupin

Number of posts : 65
Registration date : 2009-07-16

Humidity Empty
PostSubject: Re: Humidity   Humidity I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 3:19 pm

Remus had been travelling for a few weeks and needed to find someone who could show him where water was when he thought this he caught the scent of wetmud. He thought wet mud means water he ran as fast as he could to find the water, but when he got there he saw another wolf lying on the ground in a puddle. He said "Do you know where anywater is by any chance?"
Back to top Go down
Kodiak
Pack Leader
Pack Leader
Kodiak

Humidity Empty
PostSubject: Re: Humidity   Humidity I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 3:30 pm

Topaz lifted her head quickly at the sound of an intruder. She growled a little at the wolf being so oblivious as to where he really was. She stood reluctantly, not wanting to leave the muddy puddle. She stood right in front of him, lockng eyes with him immiediatly in a challenging way.
"Do you even know where you ar standing right now?" She growled, her neck fur bristling. She studied the male, scanning him for weaknesses and flaws that would favor her if this turned into a fight.
Back to top Go down
Lupin
Wanderer
Wanderer
Lupin

Humidity Empty
PostSubject: Re: Humidity   Humidity I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 3:40 pm

Demon stood there glaring at the female and replied back quite confidentley "Ive been travelling from the city to here for 3 weeks. I dont mean no harm i just need a drink and i dont know where i am no maybe you could tell me"
Back to top Go down
Kodiak
Pack Leader
Pack Leader
Kodiak

Humidity Empty
PostSubject: Re: Humidity   Humidity I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 5:14 pm

Topaz glared right back, not letting he male escape from her glare. "You are on Natsu Raviv pack territory. Which makes you a tresspasser." She hissed, teeth bared and eyes sharp. She tensed her muscles, ready to attack.
Back to top Go down
Lupin
Wanderer
Wanderer
Lupin

Humidity Empty
PostSubject: Re: Humidity   Humidity I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 5:20 pm

Remus moved backwards as he did this he said "I didnt know as i said before i mean no harm" Rem didnt want to start a fight he thought maybe if he remained calm maybe the female wouldnt try and kill him!
Back to top Go down
Kodiak
Pack Leader
Pack Leader
Kodiak

Humidity Empty
PostSubject: Re: Humidity   Humidity I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 5:32 pm

Topaz kept up her pose, but allowed the male to look for water on her territory.
"Just a few meters behind this overhang is a river. You can drink there." She growled, still clearly not happy he intruded.
Back to top Go down
Lupin
Wanderer
Wanderer
Lupin

Humidity Empty
PostSubject: Re: Humidity   Humidity I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 5:34 pm

Remus said "Thanks and what are you called or do i not need to know that?" As he walked over he turned back to listen to the answer.
Back to top Go down
Kodiak
Pack Leader
Pack Leader
Kodiak

Humidity Empty
PostSubject: Re: Humidity   Humidity I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 5:47 pm

Topaz gritted her teeth, debating whether or not to tell him. "It is Topaz." She growled.
Back to top Go down
Lupin
Wanderer
Wanderer
Lupin

Humidity Empty
PostSubject: Re: Humidity   Humidity I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2009 11:12 am

Remus started walking away and turned round and said "The names Remus" He walked to the river lapped up the warmish water. He then went back to where Topaz was. "Can i join your pack if you've got one?"
Back to top Go down
Kodiak
Pack Leader
Pack Leader
Kodiak

Humidity Empty
PostSubject: Re: Humidity   Humidity I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2009 11:21 am

Topaz's ear twitched at the males bluntness. She blinked in slight surprise, then shook it off quickly. She studied the male, picking out his strengths now instead of his weaknesses. Normally when a newcomer came around her territory she would be agressive towards them, testing them to see how they woudl react. But she had thought the male was just passing through, and never had the chance to test him. What a pity.

"That depends, why exactly do you wish to join my pack?" Topaz asked grudgingly, raising an eyebrow.
Back to top Go down
Lupin
Wanderer
Wanderer
Lupin

Humidity Empty
PostSubject: Re: Humidity   Humidity I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2009 11:26 am

Remus down still wary of the female he replied "I wish to join your pack because i can help this pack" His eyes still watching the female because he knew that she wasnt just going to trust him like that.
Back to top Go down
Kodiak
Pack Leader
Pack Leader
Kodiak

Humidity Empty
PostSubject: Re: Humidity   Humidity I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2009 11:47 am

Topaz's eyes turned into pure ice at his comment. She dug her claw into the ground.
"And what makes you think your help is needed?" She growled, clearly not impressed with the male at the moment.
Back to top Go down
Lupin
Wanderer
Wanderer
Lupin

Humidity Empty
PostSubject: Re: Humidity   Humidity I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2009 11:52 am

Remus looked very confident at topaz and replied "I dont think that i know im lightning fast and food would be easy to get" He thought that his words might make Topaz trust him. She obviously didnt trust or even liked Remus.
Back to top Go down
Kodiak
Pack Leader
Pack Leader
Kodiak

Humidity Empty
PostSubject: Re: Humidity   Humidity I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2009 12:21 pm

Topaz rolled her eyes a bit at the males amount of confidence. She thought for a few moments whether or not to let him in. She could always put him on probation, but she didn't feel like having a constant eye on him. She didn't exactly trust a wolf who wandered onto another's territory by "accident". She had made a decision, but wasn't happy about it. The weather was making her cranky.
"Fine, just don't screw up." She growled, li\ying abck down in the puddle to cool herself off.
Back to top Go down
Lupin
Wanderer
Wanderer
Lupin

Humidity Empty
PostSubject: Re: Humidity   Humidity I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2009 12:53 pm

Demon was pleased to have a pack again, He just had to make sure it didnt mess up. He graciuosly tanked Topaz "Thankyou i wont screw this up you have my word" He then went to go find something to eat for both of them.
Back to top Go down
Kodiak
Pack Leader
Pack Leader
Kodiak

Humidity Empty
PostSubject: Re: Humidity   Humidity I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2009 1:03 pm

"Sureee you won't." She mumbled to herself, rolling over on her stomach and resting her hea don her paws with eyes closed. She let the sun warm her fur, but wasn't enjoying it. She figeted a little in the puddle, not even noticing her doing so. She sighed irratibly.
Back to top Go down
Lupin
Wanderer
Wanderer
Lupin

Humidity Empty
PostSubject: Re: Humidity   Humidity I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2009 4:12 pm

Demon took offence to what Topaz said he didnt speak ou because he'd only been in the pack for 5 minutes. He ran through the vines and bushes he saw a deer he belted forward. And gripped his claws into the deer biting its neck to make it collapse. After 5 minutes of doing this he finally killed the deer. He dragged it back to were topaz was as he did this he said out of breath " Dinner is served"
Back to top Go down
Kodiak
Pack Leader
Pack Leader
Kodiak

Humidity Empty
PostSubject: Re: Humidity   Humidity I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2009 4:24 pm

(( Aww poor Demon XD ))

Topaz opened her eyes, not realizing she had been half asleep for a few seconds.
"Hmm? Oh, thanks..." She mumbled again, her voice still cold towards him though. It was a little kinder, but not by much.

She stood, wobbling a little when she first arose, her legs tired. She walked a few steps over ot he deer, she carefully took off a leg to eat. Once she deached the leg from the deer she dagged it over back to the puddle, careful not to let the meat in the muddle puddle.
Back to top Go down
Mistb0a
Guard
Mistb0a

Number of posts : 4305
Location : Where Light Meets Dark. Where Nothing meets Nutreul.
Registration date : 2008-01-06

Humidity Empty
PostSubject: Re: Humidity   Humidity I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 26, 2009 6:31 am

Valkyrie walked in, her head raised slightly.

'Taz?' Her voice quivered as she called out. She stumbled into a clearing not far from the Natsu Raviv Central, her once-glossy pelt ripped into parts. She arched her back and heaved all over the floor, her scrawny frame shaking slightly. She tumbled sideways, onto her flank, sucking in shallow gasps of air. Her tail flicked lightly in horror at the state she was in.

A puddle glinted, reflecting her matted fur as she looked in. Her eyes glittered solely with the hope of finding her lost mate and her broken pack. Her ears flickered lightly, for the sign of the lynx that had torn her so horribly. If it was anything she knew, big predators wouldn't leave things unfinished with the blood of the prey scattered over their maw and mitts.

And for the fact that the lynx could scent the Death that lingered around Valkyrie's movement. With one last burst of energy, she let loose a shattering cry, all her hope tied and stitched into the howl. Her vision blurred and her head hit the floor and the only signs of life was her shivering flank as she breathed in what could very well have been her last breath...
Back to top Go down
http://www.shadowofthemist.proboards81.com.com
Kodiak
Pack Leader
Pack Leader
Kodiak

Humidity Empty
PostSubject: Re: Humidity   Humidity I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 26, 2009 7:41 am

Topaz heard a call from another wolf at the border of her territory. Though the cry sounded more like a dying crow. She stayed still for a few seconds, debating on whether she should answer or let them go on their merry way. She came to the conclusion that the wofl would probably go into her territory to find her if she didn't go and answer, which would piss Topaz off dearly. Topaz grumbled for a few moments, took one last bite from the deer leg Demon had given her, and trotted over to where the sound came from.

To her surprise, there was an unconcious and injured female at her border. The fact that she had waited at the border out of respect that injured knowing that the leader might not even answer was quite admirable. So far she was impressed with the wolf without even having a conversation with her. She sat down beside her, thinking whether to take her in or leave her here. Other animals either than wolves had to eat too. But she had to help a fellow wolf sister in need, whether she wanted to or not. She took the female by the scruff of her neck and began to drag her to the camp.
Back to top Go down
Mistb0a
Guard
Mistb0a

Humidity Empty
PostSubject: Re: Humidity   Humidity I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 27, 2009 7:56 am

A rock jolted Valkyrie awake and she let out a cry. She jumped back, not understanding where she was, and collapsed immediatly.

'Thank you.' She panted, after noticing it was the Natsu Raviv leader. She folded her ears respectively and dipped her head close to the ground. 'Thank you for answering my call.' She panted, and licked her belly softly, her tongue feeling the soft bumps which carried her pups. She could feel each body shape clearly now, and she knew they would be birthed soon. Valkyrie looked up, her cheek bones pointed out prominently and she couldn't remember when she had looked so scrawny since she joined Blood Rage. Valk remembered the massacre clearly, and remembred Pain had escapsed. She couldn't remember if her mate did but she prayed he did.
Back to top Go down
Kodiak
Pack Leader
Pack Leader
Kodiak

Humidity Empty
PostSubject: Re: Humidity   Humidity I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 27, 2009 10:49 am

Topaz noticed the bluging of her stomach, and eyed it slightly. But she did not pay much mind to it.
"It's fine, female. Who are you and what brigns you here?" Topaz asked coldly, not even a hint of warmth in her voice at the weak and scrawny pregnant female.
Back to top Go down
Mistb0a
Guard
Mistb0a

Humidity Empty
PostSubject: Re: Humidity   Humidity I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2009 7:44 am

Valkyrie dipped her head once more, showing respect to the leader.

'I am Valkyrie.' She lifted her head, hoping no trace of recognition glimmered in the Natsu Raviv's leader showed. 'My pack broke up, not long ago. We...could not get along.' She murmured the end, not wishing to disclose anymore information on her previous pack. 'I was attacked by a lynx, when I was looking for my mate, we got lost in the forest, and as I raced away I fell and well, here I am.' Valk's voice shivering slightly as she checked her belly again, making sure none of the shapes were missing from the last time she counted.
Back to top Go down
Kodiak
Pack Leader
Pack Leader
Kodiak

Humidity Empty
PostSubject: Re: Humidity   Humidity I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2009 1:49 pm

Topaz raised an eyebrow, suspicion clear in her eyes. "And what was the pack you came from, Valkyrie? Do not dare lie to me in my own territory either." Topaz warned her, eyes piercing into hers like silver bullets into a cat's delicate skin.
She would get the truth, and nothing but the truth, fom the femme. She would make sure of that.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Humidity Empty
PostSubject: Re: Humidity   Humidity I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Humidity
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Lost Life :: Natsu Raviv Pack :: Natsu Raviv Central-
Jump to: