Lost Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Begin your legend and travel through many places as either a cat, dog, or wolf. Every animal has a story. Every animal has a destiny. Start yours today.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Sometimes goodbye is a S.E.C.O.N.D Chance.:xX

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
MajesticWolfs
Wanderer
Wanderer
MajesticWolfs

Number of posts : 23
Registration date : 2008-06-12

Sometimes goodbye is a S.E.C.O.N.D Chance.:xX Empty
PostSubject: Sometimes goodbye is a S.E.C.O.N.D Chance.:xX   Sometimes goodbye is a S.E.C.O.N.D Chance.:xX I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2009 3:03 pm

Enetai moved on from her strange encounter, only a few days ago she was with her brothers, out hunting but now she was in a new place, a new land. She thought to herself for awhile, of all the believeable things that could have happened but nothing seemed to make any sense. So letting out a sigh, she mourned her loss and stared at the lake.
Back to top Go down
http://halorpg25.proboards.com/index.cgi
Oi Matt!
Proud of Who You Are
Proud of Who You Are
Oi Matt!

Number of posts : 650
Location : Blood Gulch Outpost 01. Come in blue command, or red... purple?
Registration date : 2008-08-31

PostSubject: Re: Sometimes goodbye is a S.E.C.O.N.D Chance.:xX   Sometimes goodbye is a S.E.C.O.N.D Chance.:xX I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2009 8:47 pm

Akando melted out of the bushes, too tired to check the area first. He stood by the water's edge, lapping up scoopfuls of water.
Back to top Go down
MajesticWolfs
Wanderer
Wanderer
MajesticWolfs

PostSubject: Re: Sometimes goodbye is a S.E.C.O.N.D Chance.:xX   Sometimes goodbye is a S.E.C.O.N.D Chance.:xX I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 2:45 pm

As Enetai stared at the lake, she noticed movement in the brush. It was a white male wolfdog, he didn't seem to care to check for danger and just lapped up the water. Yet she didn't get up, she just sat there lazily looking at the new comer.

Do you have a picture of what he looks like?
Back to top Go down
Oi Matt!
Proud of Who You Are
Proud of Who You Are
Oi Matt!

PostSubject: Re: Sometimes goodbye is a S.E.C.O.N.D Chance.:xX   Sometimes goodbye is a S.E.C.O.N.D Chance.:xX I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 4:27 pm

After cooling his parch throat, he looked up to the sky. The wind played in his thick white fur as the sun beat down. He was bred for the Artic, not summers like this in the States. Even though it made him overheat quickly, the fur inherited from his Husky bitch and his Artic wolf father kept most physical threats from piercing his skin. Verbal threats and shunning was something different however. No dog would trust a wolf, nowadays, and no wolf would accept a dog. And with his bright coloring, his genes were hardly anythin to be thankful for.
Back to top Go down
MajesticWolfs
Wanderer
Wanderer
MajesticWolfs

PostSubject: Re: Sometimes goodbye is a S.E.C.O.N.D Chance.:xX   Sometimes goodbye is a S.E.C.O.N.D Chance.:xX I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 4:45 pm

Enetai seemed bored for the moment. But curiousity struck her, what was a wolfdog doing here. Now Enetai had no problem with wolfdog's, it as just that a large sum of wolves and dogs did. Which caused them to be called names and be sometimes physcally threatened. Getting up from where she lay. Enetai decided to go and see what he was up to and maybe learn where she was.
"Hello over there." She called, bounding over to him. "Do you know where I am? What this land is?"
Back to top Go down
Oi Matt!
Proud of Who You Are
Proud of Who You Are
Oi Matt!

PostSubject: Re: Sometimes goodbye is a S.E.C.O.N.D Chance.:xX   Sometimes goodbye is a S.E.C.O.N.D Chance.:xX I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 8:55 pm

Akando stiffened at the realization he was not alone. In fact, what made him further uncomfortable, was that she was coming towards him in a way free from all aggression. He had a natural urge to lift his lips and raise his ruff, but he fought it down, instead hanging his tail loose.
When she stopped beside him, he, against his insticts, lifted his muzzle towards her's for a customary mouth sniff greeting. "I've been traveling a long time. I don't know where we are."
Back to top Go down
MajesticWolfs
Wanderer
Wanderer
MajesticWolfs

PostSubject: Re: Sometimes goodbye is a S.E.C.O.N.D Chance.:xX   Sometimes goodbye is a S.E.C.O.N.D Chance.:xX I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2009 4:55 pm

"Oh.." Enetai replied sadly. "See, I have been wandering in these lands. It seems like I just arrived here."
Back to top Go down
Oi Matt!
Proud of Who You Are
Proud of Who You Are
Oi Matt!

PostSubject: Re: Sometimes goodbye is a S.E.C.O.N.D Chance.:xX   Sometimes goodbye is a S.E.C.O.N.D Chance.:xX I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2009 8:50 pm

Akando pulled away his muzzle, slightly offended she did not return his greeting. But such an offense was only tossed into a pile covered by his emotional armor. "I see," he said, almost as if he was indifferent, but in truth, he sympathized with her.
Back to top Go down
Wikina
Wanderer
Wanderer
Wikina

Number of posts : 21
Registration date : 2009-10-31

PostSubject: Re: Sometimes goodbye is a S.E.C.O.N.D Chance.:xX   Sometimes goodbye is a S.E.C.O.N.D Chance.:xX I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 26, 2009 9:59 pm

The dark female stepped out of the bushes, the sudden sunlight blinding her momentarily. Shaking the daze off, the wolfess snorted and cautiously padded to the bank of a lake she had stopped at. Her name; DarkReef. She had been travelling through the area in hopes for a new territory, maybe even a pack, but so far she had been left empty handed. Letting her head lower to the clear water, her tongue gently dipped it, before lapping it up quickly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sometimes goodbye is a S.E.C.O.N.D Chance.:xX   Sometimes goodbye is a S.E.C.O.N.D Chance.:xX I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sometimes goodbye is a S.E.C.O.N.D Chance.:xX
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Lost Life :: Out Lands :: Circled Lake-
Jump to: