Lost Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Begin your legend and travel through many places as either a cat, dog, or wolf. Every animal has a story. Every animal has a destiny. Start yours today.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Solitude

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Fenris
Pack Leader
Pack Leader
Fenris

Number of posts : 1739
Registration date : 2007-12-25

Solitude Empty
PostSubject: Solitude   Solitude I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2009 4:16 pm

Stones chattered under the males feet. Arson breathed heavily as he crossed the mountains. Why was he here is this waste land. His hind leg slipped backwards suddenly dragging the young wolf downwards. He snarled at his own stupidity.Arson regained his balance, his pace was steady as he moved on. On the other side he noticed a small collection of water. Arson was dehydrated and felt like he couldnt physically travel anymore. A days rest wouldnt hurt, why would it he had no where to go.

He slid towards the water, rocks tumbled after him. Arson drank the fresh cold water. It felt like a kick in the gut but he was thirsty. After a while of lapping he dicided to relax while he could. Arson lay down beside the water his head resting of his paws. He closed his eyes prepearing to sleep.
Back to top Go down
Lupin
Wanderer
Wanderer
Lupin

Number of posts : 65
Registration date : 2009-07-16

Solitude Empty
PostSubject: Re: Solitude   Solitude I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2009 6:22 pm

Conan had been waking not stop for a few days now. He needed to get to a place to drink. He smelt the air he caught the smell of a other male. He followed the scent until he got to a small pond of water, he spotted the young looking wolf. He slowly paced to the water and started lapping slowly trying not to wake the wolf. But hit a small pebble has hit int he water it splashed the yound wolf.
Back to top Go down
Fenris
Pack Leader
Pack Leader
Fenris

Solitude Empty
PostSubject: Re: Solitude   Solitude I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2009 6:24 pm

Arson jumped in surprised and growled at the wolf. "Who are yoU?" His voice ordering the wolf to speak. He had already rised to his feet, the only things parting the two was the water between them.
Back to top Go down
Lupin
Wanderer
Wanderer
Lupin

Solitude Empty
PostSubject: Re: Solitude   Solitude I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2009 6:30 pm

Conan growled back the wolf and said" Conan You?!" Conan glared at the wolf snarling how dare he use that tone with him!
Back to top Go down
Fenris
Pack Leader
Pack Leader
Fenris

Solitude Empty
PostSubject: Re: Solitude   Solitude I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2009 6:36 pm

Arson watched the wolf closely. The male was bigger than him and surely older. He didnt care to much for that. He shook his fur. "The names Arson." He told Conan. Arson stepped around the pool of water closer to the stranger. "What has bought you here?" He asked.
Back to top Go down
Lupin
Wanderer
Wanderer
Lupin

Solitude Empty
PostSubject: Re: Solitude   Solitude I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2009 6:41 pm

Conan studied Arson for any weaknesses if this turned into a fight he started to answer his question " Ive been travelling for a few days i caught your scent. So i followed it and it brung me to water" He waited for the response,
Back to top Go down
Fenris
Pack Leader
Pack Leader
Fenris

Solitude Empty
PostSubject: Re: Solitude   Solitude I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2009 6:52 pm

Arson grunted at Conan's answer. "Where are you headed?" He asked again.

(Wow its lazy post day)
Back to top Go down
Lupin
Wanderer
Wanderer
Lupin

Solitude Empty
PostSubject: Re: Solitude   Solitude I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2009 6:55 pm

Conan snarled yet again " I wasnt really going anywhere, Its not like i have a pack to go back to" He again glared at the wolf.
(Were so lazy!! Very Happy)
Back to top Go down
Fenris
Pack Leader
Pack Leader
Fenris

Solitude Empty
PostSubject: Re: Solitude   Solitude I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 6:33 pm

Arson was in no mood to continue to snarl at the male. But his attitude pissed him off. He spoke boldly, there was no fear in this young wolves voice. He sat down, caring not if Conan was there or not. "Drink you're fill and leave." He told Conan.
Back to top Go down
Lupin
Wanderer
Wanderer
Lupin

Solitude Empty
PostSubject: Re: Solitude   Solitude I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 6:40 pm

Conan didnt like the way he was commanding him. Conan lapped up the water, he turned to arson an said "I think i may stay for a while longer" He sat down on the floor, He will not to told what to do by a wolf younger then him.
Back to top Go down
Fenris
Pack Leader
Pack Leader
Fenris

Solitude Empty
PostSubject: Re: Solitude   Solitude I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 6:45 pm

Arson flicked his tail curiously, he moved over to a stick and picked it up in his jaws. Trying to show off his broke the wood with his teeth. He clawed at it with his frontpaws before finally throwing it into the air. "How did you get here?" He asked a bit more calmer than before.
Back to top Go down
Lupin
Wanderer
Wanderer
Lupin

Solitude Empty
PostSubject: Re: Solitude   Solitude I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 6:57 pm

Conan laughed and sarcasticly said while smirking "Walked?" This amused him he stood up and lapped up more water.

(Sorry lazy post)
Back to top Go down
Fenris
Pack Leader
Pack Leader
Fenris

Solitude Empty
PostSubject: Re: Solitude   Solitude I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2009 4:19 pm

Arson tilted his head slight his ears up, hearing laugher. He shook his head and clawed again at the floor. "You just seemed like the fleeing type that's all." He joked.
Back to top Go down
Kodiak
Pack Leader
Pack Leader
Kodiak

Number of posts : 2415
Registration date : 2007-12-17

Solitude Empty
PostSubject: Re: Solitude   Solitude I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2009 8:00 am

Emmet and Dakota walked alongside each other, though Emmet stayed slightly ahead of Dakota, as always. They had been walking for about two and a half horus now in silence, continuing trying to find wolves that they recognized. So far the had found no one, but had encountered about seven new faces who were trouble makers. Emmet had taken care of them, since Dakota hadn't been quite right for a long time. Her mood seemed to have changed into a darker shade, and she was worrying Emmet greatly. But she wouldn't speak to him about it, and this worried him even more since the twin brother and sister had always shared everything together. He knew something was bothering her, and it had been bothering her for a long time.

Emmet then saw a lake not to farfrom them, but noticed two wolves also drinking there as well. Both faces that were new to him. The new Lost Life had taken it's toll on Emmet, making him very wary and hostile around strangers since all the ones he and Dakota had encountered were all scum. Both of the strangers looked quite strong, like Emmet himself was. He might be able to take the two of them, but it would be difficult. He also might need Dakota's help, which he would really rather not do.
Emmet kept walking, and leaned over to Dakota and spoke quietly, "Just don't look at them." He whispered. Dakota nodded, though she didn't turn to look at Emmet. She kept her gaze at the rocky ground in front of them. They reached the lake fairly quickly, and began to drink from it, nto making eye contact with the strangers.
Back to top Go down
https://lostxlife.forumotion.com
Lupin
Wanderer
Wanderer
Lupin

Solitude Empty
PostSubject: Re: Solitude   Solitude I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2009 3:12 pm

Conan laughed " Nah never really been the fleeing type" He then noticed two wolves across the lake. He glared over the lake to see if he actually knew them. He then leaned over to Arson and said "Do you recognise those wolves?" He then turned back to look over the lake at the strangers.
Back to top Go down
Fenris
Pack Leader
Pack Leader
Fenris

Solitude Empty
PostSubject: Re: Solitude   Solitude I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 17, 2009 5:16 am

Arson studied the stranger wolves. He shook his head at Conan. "Ive never seen them before." He told him. He quickly stood up, Arson was smaller then all of the wolves in his presence. He growled slightly and his fur prickled on edge. Arson barked gettng their attention. "Who are you" He asked.

(Think im a bit late)
Back to top Go down
Kodiak
Pack Leader
Pack Leader
Kodiak

Solitude Empty
PostSubject: Re: Solitude   Solitude I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 17, 2009 3:11 pm

Emmet instinctivly took a step in front of Dakota, making her a bit more hidden from them behind him. He raised his hackles, his eyes becoming hostile and protective. The wolves they had encountered so far had been assholes, why should these two be any different?
"I don't have to answer to you!" He spat back, saying "I" instead of "we" to draw less attention to Dakota. Dakota remaine silent, not even looking up from the lake and continued to drink. After she finished, she lifted her head, peering over her brother's shoulder at the strangers with an emotionless face. Emmet tried to ignore the emotionless gaze from her, finding it disturbing coming from someone who used to be so timid and kind.
Back to top Go down
Fenris
Pack Leader
Pack Leader
Fenris

Solitude Empty
PostSubject: Re: Solitude   Solitude I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 18, 2009 3:25 pm

Arson growled vicously at the strangers. "Hold your tounge" He yelled, this wolf was full of confidence that was not hurt easily. The brute jumped onto a rock, flicking his tail higher and higher. "What you hiding there?" He questioned. Knowing full well it was a female. But he grew interested in why he acted so hostile. Not like he accepted anymore then that.

The young wolf clicked his black claws and the stone below. Blood pressure climbed at a dramactic rate, he had become impaitence.
Back to top Go down
dawntodream
Wanderer
Wanderer

Number of posts : 11
Registration date : 2009-09-07

Solitude Empty
PostSubject: Re: Solitude   Solitude I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 19, 2009 11:28 am

Shyla wandered around the lake. She tried not to be noticed, but it was kinda difficult, because the wolves here had good eyesight... Shyla took a drink from the lake before laying on a grey rock that matched her fur. She kept her head low, and took another drink.
Back to top Go down
http://cottonwoodacademy.forumotion.net/index.htm
Kodiak
Pack Leader
Pack Leader
Kodiak

Solitude Empty
PostSubject: Re: Solitude   Solitude I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 19, 2009 8:41 pm

Emmet just barely held himself back when the the male asked what he was hiding. He took another step in front of Dakota, getting between her and the strangers even more.
"Don't you dare take a step forward." He hissed, eyes fierce, protection toward his sister clear in his eyes. He made himself look larger, which made him look huge. If he laid a paw on Dakota he'd snap it off, among other things.

Dakota stayed silent until she heard the male ask what Emmet was hiding. She watched as Emmet began to ready for battle, concern flooding through her. Emmet was already tired from traveling and fighting off the other wolves they had encountered, having to fight these wolves might use up all his energy he had left. Dakota decided to try and avoid confrontation. She stepped forward a bit, coming from behind Emmet and revealing herself a bit. "There is nothing for him to hide." She said coldly, staring the male right in the eyes with an emotionless gaze. She felt Emmet flinch at the lack of emotion in her voice, which she knew was unnormal for her. She also sensed Emmet was uncomfortable with her speaking up. She kept up the staring contest with the stranger though, ignoring Emmet.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Solitude Empty
PostSubject: Re: Solitude   Solitude I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Solitude
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Lost Life :: Out Lands :: Burnt Breath-
Jump to: