Lost Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Begin your legend and travel through many places as either a cat, dog, or wolf. Every animal has a story. Every animal has a destiny. Start yours today.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Why can't you play nice?

Go down 
+3
Lupin
Kodiak
Fenris
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Kodiak
Pack Leader
Pack Leader
Kodiak

Number of posts : 2415
Registration date : 2007-12-17

Why can't you play nice? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Why can't you play nice?   Why can't you play nice? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2009 7:00 pm

Topaz's shoulder twitched slightly as yet another intruder entered her territory without permission. Did boundries mean nothing anymore? She did a low growl to herself, then turned to Remus.
"Calm yourself Remus, I doubt a pup can do much against us." She said, not really affected by the pup's petrified eyes and face.
She turned back to Reuel, eyes still hostile and sharp. "If you do just one thing out of line, your outta here." She growled, which was a weird way of her accepting him into the pack.
She turned her attention over to the pup again, and walked slowly over to her. Topaz's eyes did not soften even the slightest bit. "Who is your mother, and is she with a pack?" She hissed lowly.
Back to top Go down
https://lostxlife.forumotion.com
Lupin
Wanderer
Wanderer
Lupin

Number of posts : 65
Registration date : 2009-07-16

PostSubject: Re: Why can't you play nice?   Why can't you play nice? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2009 7:27 pm

Remus glared at the pup. He wasnt to good with pups. Then when Topaz looked at him he looked at her and said " Yeah i suppose but what if she is with a pack, They may want to take this territory?" He sniffed the air to see if there was a pack ,He didnt catch a scent of any wolf. He sat down on the warm ground and listened to the conversation. Remus always liked to sit on the fence and observe.

Last edited by Lupin on Fri Aug 28, 2009 7:31 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : spelling mistake :D)
Back to top Go down
Kodiak
Pack Leader
Pack Leader
Kodiak

PostSubject: Re: Why can't you play nice?   Why can't you play nice? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2009 8:03 pm

"I highly doubt that's the case, Remus." She replied, waiting for the pup to speak.
Back to top Go down
dragonzdaughter
Guard
dragonzdaughter

Number of posts : 3490
Registration date : 2008-03-21

PostSubject: Re: Why can't you play nice?   Why can't you play nice? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2009 8:33 pm

Fang looked at the femme with fearful eyes, then she cast a glance towards the ground. "I was never with a pack, just my parents, and my parents family. But my mom and dad disappeared one day, and my auntie died as well... My uncle says they abandoned me, but I didn't believe him. I'm really sorry that I intruded." she said, feeling self-conscious under the leader's gaze.
Back to top Go down
Ice
Proud of Who You Are
Proud of Who You Are
Ice

Number of posts : 898
Registration date : 2008-02-12

PostSubject: Re: Why can't you play nice?   Why can't you play nice? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2009 8:51 pm

- a tingling scent of a young male wolf rolled by topaz being carryed by the wind. it had a small stench of fear and doubt but it was very fresh coming near the border-

Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Kodiak
Pack Leader
Pack Leader
Kodiak

PostSubject: Re: Why can't you play nice?   Why can't you play nice? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2009 8:03 am

Topaz's eyes softened a little. "Is there a certain reason they might have left you?" Topaz asked, in case it might have been because her family had enemies or something.
She then smelled the scent of a male waiting at the border. At least this one knew how to wait at the border.
"Remus, could you please go and check the border, there is a wolf waiting for entry. Don't allow them in until I come though, I'll catch up in a minute." Topaz ordered, not taking her eyes off of where she smelled the scent coming from.
Back to top Go down
dragonzdaughter
Guard
dragonzdaughter

Number of posts : 3490
Registration date : 2008-03-21

PostSubject: Re: Why can't you play nice?   Why can't you play nice? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2009 6:27 pm

Fang shook her head. "I wasn't really told much. My parents were rarely at home, so I don't know why they left." she said, still looking at the ground. Fang's ears pricked up at the sound of Topaz' voice, telling the wolf who had growled at her just minutes ago to check out something. she wasn't that focused on what she was saying to him though. Her mind was currently too busy, searching for an answer on why her parents were gone.
Back to top Go down
Kodiak
Pack Leader
Pack Leader
Kodiak

PostSubject: Re: Why can't you play nice?   Why can't you play nice? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 30, 2009 8:06 am

Topaz thought about this for a few moments. "State your name pup." She said, her voice commanding and still not very soft toward the pup.
She then felt her stomach grumble, and quickly remembered how her meal had been interrupted. She ignored, and stayed focused on the pup. Once she was done with the pup, she would have to catch up to Remus with the other intruder. It might be a while before she could eat.
Back to top Go down
Fenris
Pack Leader
Pack Leader
Fenris

Number of posts : 1739
Registration date : 2007-12-25

PostSubject: Re: Why can't you play nice?   Why can't you play nice? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 30, 2009 5:15 pm

He mumbled to himself as the pup ran up to them. His eyes fixed to the leader that stood near to him. Being accepted into a pack was the last thing he had expected. Reuel could clearly see that the female did not trust him. He didn't expect her to trust a complete stranger. A wolf waiting for entry Reuel swayed uncomfortably at the sudden wolves appearing. He quickly followed Remus through the trees, it must of been more eventful then questioning a pup.

Reuel quickly caught the scent of the male the wind was rushing towards him. He stayed behind Remus as he proceeded to pursue the smell.
Back to top Go down
Ice
Proud of Who You Are
Proud of Who You Are
Ice

Number of posts : 898
Registration date : 2008-02-12

PostSubject: Re: Why can't you play nice?   Why can't you play nice? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 30, 2009 5:20 pm

a threatless voice not from far echos " iam no danger to your pack, i merly want to speak". the scent carrryed off from not far behind a few brackens on the other side of the border.
Back to top Go down
BlackFang
Guard
BlackFang

Number of posts : 471

PostSubject: Re: Why can't you play nice?   Why can't you play nice? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 30, 2009 7:04 pm

Why are you ever bothering? You know they'll just think you're a freak and chase you out. A voice sounded inside a rather large wolf's head. He was almost too large to be considered a wolf, but his size belied his behavior. "No...you're lieing. I know everyone's not as mean as you." he replied out loud, realizing the other wolves might hear him. He was hiding in a bush, outside the territory. Al was extremely nervous about asking to join a pack, especially considering his other personality. You're going to fail, you're going to let me control. You're too weak to stop me. "Shut up shut up, shut up!" he said, a bit louder than before. He decided to prove the voice wrong, so he got down on his belly, put his tail between his legs, and slowly walked into view, waiting for someone to notice him.
Back to top Go down
Kodiak
Pack Leader
Pack Leader
Kodiak

PostSubject: Re: Why can't you play nice?   Why can't you play nice? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 30, 2009 7:12 pm

Topaz's ears twitched again when she saw another wolf enter her territory. She was about to snap at him, but then realized that he was in a submissive position, unlike the others had been. She was a little calmer toward him, but still hostile.
"What's your business here?" She hissed lowly.
Back to top Go down
BlackFang
Guard
BlackFang

PostSubject: Re: Why can't you play nice?   Why can't you play nice? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 30, 2009 7:20 pm

See? They don't like you already. You should just give up and leave now. Al ignored the voice and stopped dead in his tracks when he was spoken too. "I-I'm looking for a pack to join." he said simply, lifting his head just enough to get a good look at anyone.
Back to top Go down
Kodiak
Pack Leader
Pack Leader
Kodiak

PostSubject: Re: Why can't you play nice?   Why can't you play nice? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 30, 2009 7:24 pm

"What's your name?" Topaz asked, digging her claws into the sand and then releasing it again to try and calm her nerves. She was pissed off, tired, and hungry, which was never a good mix.
Back to top Go down
BlackFang
Guard
BlackFang

PostSubject: Re: Why can't you play nice?   Why can't you play nice? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 30, 2009 7:27 pm

"My name is Al." he replied, waiting for her to invite him into her territy before moving another step. Good job, now there's just more victims for me to have my fun with. the voice jeered, staying calm and not trying to escape. It'd be more fun for him to take over later. "As you can see I'm a good hunter and fighter." he offered, trying his best to ignore the voice.
Back to top Go down
Kodiak
Pack Leader
Pack Leader
Kodiak

PostSubject: Re: Why can't you play nice?   Why can't you play nice? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 30, 2009 7:32 pm

Topaz nodded, then signaled withe her tail for Al to come in. "You don't have any enemies do you?" Topaz asked, making sure this one didn't come with ten other threats. She studied him, pinpionting his strengths and weaknesess.
Back to top Go down
BlackFang
Guard
BlackFang

PostSubject: Re: Why can't you play nice?   Why can't you play nice? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 30, 2009 7:35 pm

You know how to answer that. Everyone is your enemy. You aren't safe anywhere. the voice sneered, obviously enjoying torturing poor Al. "No, I don't really know anybody." he said, shaking his head and entering the territory, still in a respectful and submissive pose.
Back to top Go down
Kodiak
Pack Leader
Pack Leader
Kodiak

PostSubject: Re: Why can't you play nice?   Why can't you play nice? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 2:12 pm

Topaz continued to study him, and thought he looked firmiliar for some reason. He looked like one of the wolves that was from one of the old packs. One of the fallen packs that had made her pack seem small and hidden, until now. But it wasn't possible, the wolf that he resembled was already older to begin with. It wouldn't make sense for him to be as young as he was now. He should be gray and frail by now.
"Why are you so young?" Topaz asked, her gaze confused and a bit irritated.
Back to top Go down
BlackFang
Guard
BlackFang

PostSubject: Re: Why can't you play nice?   Why can't you play nice? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 2:28 pm

"What do you mean?" Al asked, slowly stand upright so he could look her in the eye. She's talking about him. Our namesake...our grandfather. the voice hissed, wondering how he was part of such an idiot being. "Grandfather?" he asked outloud, quickly realizing what he had done. "I mean...yes, I do bear a resemblence to my grandfather...maybe he's who you're thinking of." he suggested, thinking he had left his lineage in the past.
Back to top Go down
Kodiak
Pack Leader
Pack Leader
Kodiak

PostSubject: Re: Why can't you play nice?   Why can't you play nice? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 2:38 pm

Topaz nodded, understanding now and the confusion leaving her face and a bit of the irritation.
That would explain it. She thought to herself. She dislikes it when she didn't understand something, so she was glad that she had that knowledge now so she wouldn't fuss over it later.
"Hm, okay. You can stay if you wish. Just don't cause any disturbances." She warned, like she had warned the others that had come into her territory today.
Back to top Go down
BlackFang
Guard
BlackFang

PostSubject: Re: Why can't you play nice?   Why can't you play nice? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 2:42 pm

"Thank you..."Al said quietly, walking forward into her territory. "What...do you know about my grandfather?" he asked, turning to face Topaz, hoping she didn't know about their shared problems. So, you want to see if she knows about me eh? Don't worry, she'll find out soon enough. the voice hissed, only increasing the worry that Al was feeling.
Back to top Go down
Kodiak
Pack Leader
Pack Leader
Kodiak

PostSubject: Re: Why can't you play nice?   Why can't you play nice? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 2:53 pm

Topaz stopped in her tracks and turned her head back to face Al. Why was he so curious about his grandfather's history, shouldn't he know?
"Er... nothing really. I just saw him hanging around the Hawksong and Redmoon before they were destroyed." Topaz replied.
Back to top Go down
BlackFang
Guard
BlackFang

PostSubject: Re: Why can't you play nice?   Why can't you play nice? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 3:14 pm

"Okay thank you." Al said, nodding as he sat down. He had just eaten not too long ago, so he wasn't hungry, and there wasn't really anything for him to do right now, so he would just wait. Now look what you've done...you've gone and made her suspicious. the voice jeered, savoring every moment of this. Al resisted saying anything, for fear Topaz would hear and get even more untrusting. Go ahead, tell her about me. What's the worst that could happen? For a moment, Al considered what he heard, but knew that it would only be giving in to his other self. He wasn't going to do that.
Back to top Go down
Fenris
Pack Leader
Pack Leader
Fenris

Number of posts : 1739

PostSubject: Re: Why can't you play nice?   Why can't you play nice? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 6:30 pm

Reuel finally over took Remus, it step forward standing quite dominatly. He looked to Remus then to the wolf. "You'll be needing the leader." He said simply. Reuel turned around and walked the way he had come from. "Whats your name, Stranger?" He asked, padding onwards.
Back to top Go down
Lupin
Wanderer
Wanderer
Lupin

Number of posts : 65
Registration date : 2009-07-16

PostSubject: Re: Why can't you play nice?   Why can't you play nice? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 6:46 pm

Remus stood backed and listened to the conversation then turned to Reuel and said "I think we need to go hunting" He turned his back before he left and said to the stranger "You might aswell come with us put you to good use" He then walked through the trees Waiting to the two wolves to follow.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Why can't you play nice?   Why can't you play nice? - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Why can't you play nice?
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Lost Life :: Natsu Raviv Pack :: White Isolation-
Jump to: