Lost Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Begin your legend and travel through many places as either a cat, dog, or wolf. Every animal has a story. Every animal has a destiny. Start yours today.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Why can't you play nice?

Go down 
+3
Lupin
Kodiak
Fenris
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
dawntodream
Wanderer
Wanderer

Number of posts : 11
Registration date : 2009-09-07

Why can't you play nice? - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Why can't you play nice?   Why can't you play nice? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2009 11:04 am

Kiin knew the territory well here, and knew that she blended well with some of the surrounding rocks.... What she didnt know is that there were other wolves in the territory. Unfortunatly, the wind was flowing away from her, so any wolf that happend to smell her scent, would be there very quickly.

Kiin layed on the white rocks, her paws just touching the water. Bugs flew around her ears, and she snapped at them. "grrr... Stupid bugs..." She growled to herself.
Back to top Go down
http://cottonwoodacademy.forumotion.net/index.htm
Kodiak
Pack Leader
Pack Leader
Kodiak

Number of posts : 2415
Registration date : 2007-12-17

PostSubject: Re: Why can't you play nice?   Why can't you play nice? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2009 11:29 am

"Topaz." Topaz answered, nodding her head in greeting. She the smelled yet another wolf in her territory. She grunted irritatedly before stalking her way over to where the intruder was. She finally laid eyes on the intruder, and raised her hackles.
"What is your business here?" She hissed viciously, baring hersharp white fangs at the stranger wolf.
Back to top Go down
https://lostxlife.forumotion.com
dawntodream
Wanderer
Wanderer

PostSubject: Re: Why can't you play nice?   Why can't you play nice? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2009 11:36 am

Kiin stood up quickly. "My name is Kiin." She stated, kiin then bowed, and tucked her tail in submission, "I cannot live any longer as a loner, as I have no family, and food is scarce where I have lived. I need a pack." Her white head bowed once again, then she stood straight.
Back to top Go down
BlackFang
Guard
BlackFang

Number of posts : 471
Registration date : 2007-12-25

PostSubject: Re: Why can't you play nice?   Why can't you play nice? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2009 6:10 pm

Al walked slowly over to Atlantic, curious as to whether or not their ancestors might have known each other. "Um...hello. Your ancestors were part of the great packs were they not? Well so was my...father." he said, hoping to gain some kind of common ground. What? Are you hoping to learn more about our namesake? Maybe some way to get rid of me? Well forget it. You're never going to be rid of me, and you know it. You know I'll haunt you for the rest of your days. his other self hissed, ever glad to state his opinion.
Back to top Go down
Ice
Proud of Who You Are
Proud of Who You Are
Ice

Number of posts : 898
Registration date : 2008-02-12

PostSubject: Re: Why can't you play nice?   Why can't you play nice? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2009 2:30 pm

" umm i might know him, but you need to be more specific, like a name maybe?" atlantic said as he sat down on the other side of the border swishing his tail back and forth to clean the dirt off the ground around him so his white pelt doesnt get dirty.
Back to top Go down
BlackFang
Guard
BlackFang

PostSubject: Re: Why can't you play nice?   Why can't you play nice? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2009 2:51 pm

"We share the same name. Al. Maybe you've heard of him?" Al asked, ears perking up as he ignroed his other self and focused on a chance to learn more about his father and possibly his condition. "If not his name, maybe you've heard of a very large, unpredictable wolf that hung around the great packs?" he asked, knowing that not everyone would remember his name.
Back to top Go down
Ice
Proud of Who You Are
Proud of Who You Are
Ice

PostSubject: Re: Why can't you play nice?   Why can't you play nice? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2009 4:09 pm

" i dont remember my mother talking about Al, i guess she only told me about my heritage more then other wolfs, sorry Al." he replyed. he got up and decided to hunt for his new pack. Atlantic walked off trying to find a good spot.
Back to top Go down
BlackFang
Guard
BlackFang

PostSubject: Re: Why can't you play nice?   Why can't you play nice? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2009 6:14 pm

"Oh...well thanks anyways." Al said, faking a satisfied tone in his voice. So he didn't know anything eh? Oh well, I guess you'll never be rid of me, and you'll never know about him. his ever-present other self said smugly. "Hey wait, we already hunted...you can have some if you want." he said to Atlantic, motioning towards the deer. He looked a bit crestfallen when the other wolf ignored him, but he assumed he just hadn't been heard.
Back to top Go down
Kodiak
Pack Leader
Pack Leader
Kodiak

PostSubject: Re: Why can't you play nice?   Why can't you play nice? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 11, 2009 1:48 pm

Topaz was getting a little tired of the new wolves coming into her territory. She was hungry, tired, and overheated, and she didn't have a chance to eat or sleep. She forced herself not to just send the new wolf off and go eat some of the deer.
"You wouldn't by any chance have any enemies following you would you?" Topaz asked, her voice a litte rough from tiredness and irritation.
Back to top Go down
Ice
Proud of Who You Are
Proud of Who You Are
Ice

PostSubject: Re: Why can't you play nice?   Why can't you play nice? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 11, 2009 7:59 pm

atlantic padded back and sniffed his way back to topaz. " heres a token of my appreciation of letting me in your pack.." he said as he droped the fat bloodly hare infront of her. he bowed his neck a little to show respect.
Back to top Go down
Kodiak
Pack Leader
Pack Leader
Kodiak

PostSubject: Re: Why can't you play nice?   Why can't you play nice? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 12, 2009 8:59 am

Topaz turned her head toward Atlantic. She nodded in approval. "Thank you Atlantic." She thanked him calmly, though her stomach was screaming in joy at the sight of the hare. It smelled amazing. She forced herself to hold back from devouring the hare and turned her head back to the intruder, waiting for an answer.
Back to top Go down
dawntodream
Wanderer
Wanderer

PostSubject: Re: Why can't you play nice?   Why can't you play nice? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 13, 2009 9:08 am

Kiin shook her head. "I mainly keep to myself, so I never make any enemies..."

Kiin then remembered something. "I passed a couple of hares on the way here, and I think you should have them for your generosity, and your time."
Kii kii ran behind a small rock, and dragged a couple small, furry hares over. "It was the best I could catch at the time, sorry..."
Back to top Go down
Kodiak
Pack Leader
Pack Leader
Kodiak

PostSubject: Re: Why can't you play nice?   Why can't you play nice? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 13, 2009 11:54 am

Topaz twitched as the smell of more hares flooded her nose, using every bit of self control she had to not attack and devour it. She put her gaze back on Kiin.
"Thank you, but I think I'll share these with the others as well, since Atlantic already caught me one. You can have one as well, since you caught them." Topaz replied.
"You can join the Natsu Raviv as long as you do nothing to make me question your loyalty or trustworthiness." Topaz said, turning away and picking up the hare that Atlantic had caught her, letting the fresh blood of the hare swirl around her mouth. She sat down in the white sand with the hare, and started eating it quickly and hungerily.
Back to top Go down
dawntodream
Wanderer
Wanderer

PostSubject: Re: Why can't you play nice?   Why can't you play nice? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 13, 2009 3:35 pm

Kiin bowed her head and smiled. "Thank you." She said.

Kiin then dug her face into one of the rabbits. After about ten seconds, the small bunny was halfway gone. When Kiin lifted her face, blood and fuur fell from her muzzle. SHe wiped it off with her paw as she grabbed both of them, and asked "Where do I place these?"
Back to top Go down
dragonzdaughter
Guard
dragonzdaughter

Number of posts : 3490
Registration date : 2008-03-21

PostSubject: Re: Why can't you play nice?   Why can't you play nice? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 13, 2009 4:56 pm

*errrr... What about Fang?*
Back to top Go down
Kodiak
Pack Leader
Pack Leader
Kodiak

PostSubject: Re: Why can't you play nice?   Why can't you play nice? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2009 6:18 am

*Oh, let's just say that Fang was accepted. Sorry ^.^;*
Back to top Go down
dragonzdaughter
Guard
dragonzdaughter

PostSubject: Re: Why can't you play nice?   Why can't you play nice? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 24, 2009 4:10 am

*--anime fall- I've waited for 10 days... -.- Alright, but you post next, cause I have no idea what to write...*
Back to top Go down
Ice
Proud of Who You Are
Proud of Who You Are
Ice

PostSubject: Re: Why can't you play nice?   Why can't you play nice? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 29, 2009 4:44 pm

atlantic looked back to his new leader, " when will we go to camp" he questioned
Back to top Go down
dragonzdaughter
Guard
dragonzdaughter

PostSubject: Re: Why can't you play nice?   Why can't you play nice? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 30, 2009 7:23 pm

Fang looked curiously at her new pack leader. Admiration shone in her ice blue eyes. She looked over at Atlantic, then back at her leader, awaiting an answer, not making a single sound.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Why can't you play nice?   Why can't you play nice? - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Why can't you play nice?
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Lost Life :: Natsu Raviv Pack :: White Isolation-
Jump to: