Lost Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Begin your legend and travel through many places as either a cat, dog, or wolf. Every animal has a story. Every animal has a destiny. Start yours today.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Why can't you play nice?

Go down 
+3
Lupin
Kodiak
Fenris
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
BlackFang
Guard
BlackFang

Number of posts : 471
Registration date : 2007-12-25

Why can't you play nice? - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Why can't you play nice?   Why can't you play nice? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 7:00 pm

Hey idiot, they're talking to you. the voice pointed out, snapping Al out of his deep thinking. "Oh, my name's Al." he said, following Remus into the trees. His size made him perfect for taking down prey, but he couldn't catch up to them easily. "I've already eaten, so I won't need much of the kill." he said, glad that they were already starting to accept him into the pack, even if it was just to have him get food for them.
Back to top Go down
Lupin
Wanderer
Wanderer
Lupin

Number of posts : 65
Registration date : 2009-07-16

PostSubject: Re: Why can't you play nice?   Why can't you play nice? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 7:05 pm

Remus turned round and waited for Al to catch up he the said "You need to pay attention, Your gonna have to listen more. Do get what im saying?" waited for him to respond and then kept moving going beside Arson and whispered "This wolf wont last two minutes here!" He smirked.
Back to top Go down
BlackFang
Guard
BlackFang

PostSubject: Re: Why can't you play nice?   Why can't you play nice? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 7:11 pm

"I'm sorry, it's been a...rough day." Al said, feeling that he only made more of a fool of himself. I think I like this guy. the voice snickered, souring Al's mood. "Let's just get going." he muttered, keeping his ears and eyes opened for something suitable for food.
Back to top Go down
Lupin
Wanderer
Wanderer
Lupin

PostSubject: Re: Why can't you play nice?   Why can't you play nice? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 7:18 pm

Remus said "Keep your mind on the job at hand not in the sky" Remus smelt the ir hw caught the scent of a passing deer" He moved slowly but quickly. He whispered to Al " Keep low and be very quiet no sudden movements" He slowly moved towards his prey keeping very low. He signalled Al to attack.
Back to top Go down
BlackFang
Guard
BlackFang

PostSubject: Re: Why can't you play nice?   Why can't you play nice? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 7:24 pm

Al nodded and lowered his body to the ground, slowly moving into a good position to attack. At Remus's signal he lept from his hiding spot and latched his fangs onto the deer's neck, his weight knocking the surprised animal over. The way he was he couldn't exactly finish the deer off, so he would focus on keeping it there, and let Remus finish the job.
Back to top Go down
Lupin
Wanderer
Wanderer
Lupin

PostSubject: Re: Why can't you play nice?   Why can't you play nice? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 7:29 pm

Remus ran over to the deer, His fangs pierced the deers neck he quickly turned his neck, Breaking the deers neck instantly. He then turned to Al "Good work now help me take it back" He grabbed hold of one of his preys legs waiting for Al to assist him.
Back to top Go down
BlackFang
Guard
BlackFang

PostSubject: Re: Why can't you play nice?   Why can't you play nice? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 7:39 pm

Al nodded and picked up another of the deer's leg, pulling most of the weight as he moved. Well, you didn't do so badly that time...too bad that all this pack is going to use you for is getting food. Once you can't do that they'll drive you out of just plain kill you. Al was getting increasingly irritated with his other self, but knew that the angrier he was, the easier it would be for his other self to take control.
Back to top Go down
Lupin
Wanderer
Wanderer
Lupin

PostSubject: Re: Why can't you play nice?   Why can't you play nice? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 7:45 pm

Remus pulled the other leg. When they got to the pond he put the deer near a tree. He turned to Al and said " Is something bothering you? I can tell you've got something irritating you. You can tell me i wont tell the others. Trust me, Its safe with me" Remus was being very curious with Al. He waited anxouisly for a response.
Back to top Go down
BlackFang
Guard
BlackFang

PostSubject: Re: Why can't you play nice?   Why can't you play nice? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 7:53 pm

Al set the deer down and listened patiently, glad to hear anybody other than his other self speaking to him. "It's a...personal matter." Al replied, looking down at the ground. Uh-oh, you had better tell him. Come on, he said he won't tell anybody, and when have you ever been let down before? his other self snickered, knowing that Al had almost always been let down by the one person he trusted.
Back to top Go down
Lupin
Wanderer
Wanderer
Lupin

PostSubject: Re: Why can't you play nice?   Why can't you play nice? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 7:56 pm

Remus looked concerned at Al and said " Ok then but if you want to talk then tell me. Im very good at listening and keeping my mouth shut" He smiled and bit a big chunk out of the deer.

(Sorry lazy post)
Back to top Go down
BlackFang
Guard
BlackFang

PostSubject: Re: Why can't you play nice?   Why can't you play nice? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 8:03 pm

Al nodded and sat down, still not very hungry. You know, it might help you to tell somebody. his other self said, not soudning mean or teasing at all. It seemed like he was really serious. "I...there's another personality in my head. He's...not very cooperative." Al said quietly, looking out into the forest. Wow...I never thought you'd actually be stupid enough to tell him that! the voice laughed, instantly breaking Al's confidence in hismelf.
Back to top Go down
Lupin
Wanderer
Wanderer
Lupin

PostSubject: Re: Why can't you play nice?   Why can't you play nice? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 8:06 pm

Remus swallowed his food and turned to Al and said very assuringly " Dont worry Al you secrets safe with me, Just listen to me and not your other self and you'll be fine" He knew that Al was serious he wasnt going to mock him like most wolves would.
Back to top Go down
dragonzdaughter
Guard
dragonzdaughter

Number of posts : 3490
Registration date : 2008-03-21

PostSubject: Re: Why can't you play nice?   Why can't you play nice? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2009 3:33 am

(i'm confused... what's the status with Fang? you know, the lil' pup that came in before?)
Back to top Go down
Ice
Proud of Who You Are
Proud of Who You Are
Ice

Number of posts : 898
Registration date : 2008-02-12

PostSubject: Re: Why can't you play nice?   Why can't you play nice? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2009 4:47 am

(anyone coming for me or what)
Back to top Go down
Kodiak
Pack Leader
Pack Leader
Kodiak

Number of posts : 2415
Registration date : 2007-12-17

PostSubject: Re: Why can't you play nice?   Why can't you play nice? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2009 7:16 am

((DD: Topaz asked what your name was on page five))

Topaz turned and made her way to where the other wolf was supposed to be, expecting Remus to have followed her orders and to have already greeted the wolf. To Topaz's surprise, the stranger was still alone at the border. She growled irritatedly, then knifed her way over toward the stranger.
"Can I help you?" She asked coldly.
Back to top Go down
https://lostxlife.forumotion.com
Lupin
Wanderer
Wanderer
Lupin

PostSubject: Re: Why can't you play nice?   Why can't you play nice? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2009 8:40 am

Remus kept eating the deer. Oblivious to what was going on around him. He started lapping watern after he'd finished some of the deer. He sat and listened to the conversation as usual.
Back to top Go down
dragonzdaughter
Guard
dragonzdaughter

Number of posts : 3490
Registration date : 2008-03-21

PostSubject: Re: Why can't you play nice?   Why can't you play nice? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2009 3:43 am

(ah sorry. I'll just pretend Fang followed Topaz or something ^_^)

"My name is Fang, miss." Fang said, her head held low. She didn't want to be disrespectful, but she didn't want to look like a complete wimp either. Her aunt had told her that when talking to a wolf of high ranking, it was important to give a good impression, and not being rude or a wimp; that was just trying to get yourself looked down upon.
Back to top Go down
Fenris
Pack Leader
Pack Leader
Fenris

Number of posts : 1739

PostSubject: Re: Why can't you play nice?   Why can't you play nice? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2009 3:49 am

(This post was directed to you Ice.)

Reuel finally over took Remus, it step forward standing quite dominatly. He looked to Remus then to the wolf. "You'll be needing the leader." He said simply. Reuel turned around and walked the way he had come from. "Whats your name, Stranger?" He asked, padding onwards.
Back to top Go down
Ice
Proud of Who You Are
Proud of Who You Are
Ice

PostSubject: Re: Why can't you play nice?   Why can't you play nice? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 04, 2009 3:20 pm

The stranger turned gis blue gaze to the group of wolfs. "My name is atlantic and i would like permishion to join this pack, i am a valuble fighter and hunter, i can also offer my loyaly." replyed atlantic with a nuetral voice.
Back to top Go down
Kodiak
Pack Leader
Pack Leader
Kodiak

PostSubject: Re: Why can't you play nice?   Why can't you play nice? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2009 7:48 am

Topaz studied the stranger. Again, this wolf looked firmiliar as well. When she was a pup she had spent a lot of her time studying the larger packs that roamed across the seemingly endless Lost Life, so she knew a lot about every fallen pack. But just like Al, this, Atlantic fellow was too young to have been a former member though he looked like one of the former members. She picked through her brain until she found the wolves she was looking for.
"You wouldn't happen to know of two wolves named Ice and a Dakota would you?" Topaz asked, raising an eyebrow.
Back to top Go down
Ice
Proud of Who You Are
Proud of Who You Are
Ice

PostSubject: Re: Why can't you play nice?   Why can't you play nice? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 7:54 am

atlantics ears twitched in interest. " ice and dakota?..." he said slowly looking beyond topaz. "i know them, they are my great grand parents, of course iv never met them but iv heard storys" he replyed looking back at topaz now.
Back to top Go down
Kodiak
Pack Leader
Pack Leader
Kodiak

PostSubject: Re: Why can't you play nice?   Why can't you play nice? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 9:51 am

"Hm, just as I thought." Topaz said to herself. Having wolves that had one of the great pack's bloodlines would be a huge benefit to the pack. As long as they didn't try anything stupid.
"Why do you wish to join my pack?" Topaz asked, shifting her weight from one side to the other. She was going a little easier on Atlantic because he had waited for a while at the border and had enough patience as to not barge in. So, she didn't need to test his patience that much.
Back to top Go down
Ice
Proud of Who You Are
Proud of Who You Are
Ice

PostSubject: Re: Why can't you play nice?   Why can't you play nice? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 07, 2009 6:47 am

"its not a good reason but... i dont really like being a loner, its different for me sense i was raised with wolves all around me. one of my specaltys is being a mentor and sense im not in a pack, theres no cubs to train. im sorry if i dont meet your standerds but id try my best to keep the pack safe" atlantic said without hesitating.
Back to top Go down
Kodiak
Pack Leader
Pack Leader
Kodiak

PostSubject: Re: Why can't you play nice?   Why can't you play nice? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 07, 2009 8:46 am

Topaz nodded. "Alright, you can join, just make sure you don't attract enemies or say anything stupid." She said, bored sounding.

(( failpost Very Happy ))
Back to top Go down
Ice
Proud of Who You Are
Proud of Who You Are
Ice

PostSubject: Re: Why can't you play nice?   Why can't you play nice? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 07, 2009 9:15 am

((fail post?? Lol))

atlantic nodded with eyes full of exitment as he stepped over the border for the first time. " thank you, may i ask your name?" he questioned
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Why can't you play nice?   Why can't you play nice? - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Why can't you play nice?
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Lost Life :: Natsu Raviv Pack :: White Isolation-
Jump to: